2020 OFFICIAL ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Titans could use someone to help with the loss of Jurrell Casey. I vote Larrell Murchison; I'm shocked that he hasn't been picked yet.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ouch that was my guy.
Let's not vote until we are all in agreement
Switching gears......

Ah, never mind then.

EDIT: Especially never mind; they already picked Epenesa. That's why I need to pay attention to other teams.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Titans needs

• Cornerback
  • Edge rusher
  • Offensive tackle
  • Interior offensive line
  • Quarterback
  • Running back
  • Linebacker
  • Defensive line
  • Wide receiver
They've picked these guys so far

A.J. Epenesa Edge, Iowa
Lucas Niang, OT, TCU
Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
Darrynton Evans RB Appalachian State

I'm suggesting we go CB.

Harrison Hand CB Temple

Or we could go QB?

Bryce Perkins Virginia?

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Titans needs

• Cornerback
  • Edge rusher
  • Offensive tackle
  • Interior offensive line
  • Quarterback
  • Running back
  • Linebacker
  • Defensive line
  • Wide receiver
They've picked these guys so far

A.J. Epenesa Edge, Iowa
Lucas Niang, OT, TCU
Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
Darrynton Evans RB Appalachian State

I'm suggesting we go CB.

Harrison Hand CB Temple

I second Harrison Hand cb - temple

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Unfortunately @T-REX 's time has elapsed and the tribe has spoken.

The Titans select Harrison Hand CB Temple

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Let’s say I bumped up to select one of two players .... one was just taken by committee !

With pick 225 in the ROD Mock Draft the New York Football Giants select...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Larrell Murchison, DT, N.C. State

0D9AF209-1C8F-4C4B-BC42-CCD377C6EE36.jpeg

Height: 6-2. Weight: 294. Arm: 32.88. Hand: 10.13.
40 Time: 5.05.
Projected Round (2020): 3-5.

3/21/20: Murchison totaled 48 tackles with seven sacks and two passes defended in 2019. Team sources say Murchison is spark-plug defensive tackle to rotate into the game for a 4-3 defense. He could be a contributor as a situational pass-rusher and may not have the size to be an every-down smaller defender, but they say he is a solid player who does disrupt. Murchison is said to be a good character individual as well.

6/29/19: Murchison had a solid debut as a starter in 2018 as a replacement for Wolfpack tackles who had moved on to the NFL. On the year, he had four sacks and 34 tackles. It will be interesting to see if Murchison can improve in his second season as a starter.

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Larrell Murchison, DT, N.C. State

View attachment 35593

Height: 6-2. Weight: 294. Arm: 32.88. Hand: 10.13.
40 Time: 5.05.
Projected Round (2020): 3-5.

3/21/20: Murchison totaled 48 tackles with seven sacks and two passes defended in 2019. Team sources say Murchison is spark-plug defensive tackle to rotate into the game for a 4-3 defense. He could be a contributor as a situational pass-rusher and may not have the size to be an every-down smaller defender, but they say he is a solid player who does disrupt. Murchison is said to be a good character individual as well.

6/29/19: Murchison had a solid debut as a starter in 2018 as a replacement for Wolfpack tackles who had moved on to the NFL. On the year, he had four sacks and 34 tackles. It will be interesting to see if Murchison can improve in his second season as a starter.
I can't tell you how happy I am with this pick! Congrats on a great trade up. (y)

I do however know someone who will be less than pleased!!

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
with the 227th pick the Dolphins select

Tyre Phillips G Mississippi St

PROS: Massive, long and powerful. He’s a mauler in the run game with his blend of violent hands, total body power and tenacious mentality. Knows how to roll his hips into contact and get his feet moving to create vertical push. He can forklift defenders out of gaps with just his upper body. If he gets an angle on an opponent in the run game then it’s game over - the entire line is in jeopardy of being washed to the sideline. His initial surge into blocks gives him a chance to win every rep. Stuns rushers with his punch in pass protection and nobody is rushing through him. Long arms enable him to elongate the path around him to the quarterback.

CONS: Foot speed and lateral mobility is poor. Wins in a phone booth and his range is limited. Hopefully a move inside to guard can ease those concerns but he needs to play with better leverage and he’ll still be challenged to stay square against twitchy rushers that can reach his edges. He carries some bad weight which needs to be shed so he can move better. Only one season of starting experience at Mississippi State. Hands can be a touch tardy in pass protection.

BEST TRAIT - Power

WORST TRAIT - Mobility

RED FLAGS - None

Mississippi State offensive lineman Tyre Phillips enters the NFL after just one season of starting experience at the FBS level. Phillips spent his first two seasons at East Mississippi Community College before joining the Bulldogs program where he redshirted in 2017 and was a reserve in 2018. A left tackle in college, Phillips' lack of mobility likely forces him inside to guard in the NFL. Philips has devastating power, but shedding some weight and playing with better leverage will be key at the next level. It may take a year or two of development, but Phillips has the upside to start in the NFL in a gap-power run scheme.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
With the 228th pick, the Falcons look to the future when Matt Ryan is done and select Bryce Perkins, QB ,Virginia. 6’3”,

@RamFan503 is on the clock
@sdakotaram is on deck