2020 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
"Ruptured quad" wow never even heard of that one. I wonder if there will be more injuries this year, just due to lack of convention and limitations on prep?
I think we're in the wave of limited-prep injuries right now. The lack of preseason games should make for a reduction in injuries over the next few weeks, but then a new wave should follow when these guys go game-speed for the first time in week one.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The whiners might struggle to start the season. Double Kittle and that’s all you need to do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah, ouch!

———

A third-round pick of the 49ers back in 2019, Hurd missed his entire rookie season due to a back injury. The former Baylor and Tennessee standout had impressed big time during the exhibition slate before suffering said injury last August.

This now means that Hurd will miss each of his first two seasons in the NFL. While San Francisco’s brass expects him back in 2021, it has to be seen as concerning.

"It's a pretty unfortunate thing for him," Shanahan said Monday, via the 49ers’ official website. "We know what he went through last year with his back. The guy was working as hard as anybody on our team to get back. For him to get hurt before he actually got to go out there - just a freak-thing on air. Really felt bad for the guy. But he'll be back next year."

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I read @Psycho_X’s tweet, then yours...

Permission to pull couch cushion out of my ass? :D Frigg that made me pucker.

lol
My Pit says Permission Granted, lol and blue front. Cheers.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Injury bug has hit the whiners hard already. One step closer to them having a superbowl hangover.

TexasRam

Legend
1598351480183.png

Last edited: