CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 (no spoilers)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pretty decent draft for our Rams I think. Now queue the used car salesmen up in the draft room and recruit those UDFAs!!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that Sam Bradford is so blind that he uses Braille to find the open guy?

96T8eW3.jpg

Oh, no, Sammy!!! What brought you to this lowly state?

"It was... soap... poisoning!"

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Surprised he fell that far, but he lacks separation traits.

I don’t know, Jrry....
Watch this game against Clemson and tell me he has separation issues. Dude is a gamer!!!!

Good news is he will definitely get his shot with the Redskins so it’ll be fun to revisit later this year

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOz8Vcp5Cqo

Edit - check min 1:55 holy cow

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know, Jrry....
Watch this game against Clemson and tell me he has separation issues. Dude is a gamer!!!!

Good news is he will definitely get his shot with the Redskins so it’ll be fun to revisit later this year

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOz8Vcp5Cqo

Edit - check min 1:55 holy cow

I've watched a number of his games. He lacks separation traits. He's a possession WR who wins with his hands, body control, and large frame. In the right system, that can be valuable, but many systems don't value a player like that. The only routes where he gets somewhat consistent separation involve double or triple moves.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I've watched a number of his games. He lacks separation traits. He's a possession WR who wins with his hands, body control, and large frame. In the right system, that can be valuable, but many systems don't value a player like that. The only routes where he gets somewhat consistent separation involve double or triple moves.

Whatever