2019 NFL Draft Big Board: Matt Miller's Latest Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Despite the rehabilitation of his image, I have doubts that Simmons will even be on the Rams draft board as that video of him punching a woman while she's on the ground is going to get played like GIECO commercials leading up to and immediately after the draft. A team trying to fill seats doesn't need that kind of PR headache. And for all the hype that Dexter Lawrence gets, he looks like the next big two down run-stuffer to me. And in today's game, those types make poor 1st round selections, IMO.

IMO, Brockers and Suh should be replaced by some lunch pail, high motor, try hard types in a better rotation to complement Donald. And the bulk of the $$$ being paid to Brockers and Suh should go towards shoring up that edge rush.

True. I wouldn't be upset if the Rams went with someone like Oshane Ximines or a top corner in the first round. I simply believe that getting a top defensive end/tackle should be more important.

Also, I disagree with your assessment of Lawrence, and I trust that Simmons is truly remorseful about his actions, unlike Mixon or Frank Clark.

Memphis Ram

Legend
True. I wouldn't be upset if the Rams went with someone like Oshane Ximines or a top corner in the first round. I simply believe that getting a top defensive end/tackle should be more important.

Also, I disagree with your assessment of Lawrence, and I trust that Simmons is truly remorseful about his actions, unlike Mixon or Frank Clark.

I'm looking forward to hearing how Temple CB Rock Ya Sin looks like at the Senior Bowl.

Also, I guess I'm in the minority that is not so sure that Ogbonnia Okoronkwo isn't as good as anyone they might pick up in the 1st round.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Three players from Penn State that would be good mid round pickups:

Shareef Miller. Big long armed DE. Plays the run and rushes the passer well. Not sure of weight or if he could fit as a Connor Barwin type OLB.

Amani Oruwariye was their best corner. He is tall and long and good in man or zone. Early season draft boards had him in round 1.

Kevin Givens is a good DT who rushes the passer and stuffs the run. He was stout against the run and pushed the pocket.

All three of these guys played well for PSU this year. I’m sad to see them leave early.