2018 NFL Schedule Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
No idea who this dude is so not sure if true but maybe a Thursday game.

I was going to follow up my post with this also. Reading from a few sources now that this will be a Thursday night game. Minnesota starts on the road at Philadelphia, at Green Bay, home game week three and then us week 4 on TNF. wow

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Needing to schedule going to LA and stioid NFL is taking forever!
vHz912Z.jpg

:sneaky:

socalrams90

Starter
I was going to follow up my post with this also. Reading from a few sources now that this will be a Thursday night game. Minnesota starts on the road at Philadelphia, at Green Bay, home game week three and then us week 4 on TNF. wow
Sorry to put bad information but apparently the week one at eagles is false. Eagles open vs falcons week 1

socalrams90

Starter
Updated

Week 4 -Vikings TNF
Week 7 @ SF SNF
Week 11 Chiefs Mexico MNF
Week 14 @ bears
Week 17 49ers

Last edited:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
We open Monday night at raidazzz
Wow was hoping for a home game week 1 or two.l as I’m venturing from down under for my 1st Rams game. This is almost as good although not sure about walking into Taiders territory wearing my Rams gear!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Week #1 Monday Night away against Raiders!

Week #4 Thursday Night Home against Vikings!

Week #7 Sunday Night against the 49ers! Home ? Away? IDK

Rough 1st half Traveling!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So we get 5 primetime games!

Week 1 MNF @Oakland
Week 4 TNF vs Minny
Week 7 TNF @SF
Week 11 MNF vs KC in Mexico City
Week 15 SNF vs Philly

One thing that stands out aside from those national televised games is the final 5 weeks.
@Detroit coming off the late week 12 bye
@Chicago
SNF vs Philly
@Arizona
Ending it hosting the Whiners

That's not a terrible end to the season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another interesting thing is we only have 2 games that start at 10AM PST those are the back to back road games in Detroit and Chicago.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/19/rams-raiders-wraps-week-one-on-monday-night/

Rams-Raiders wraps Week One on Monday night
Posted by Mike Florio on April 19, 2018

gettyimages-903070686-e1524182882708.jpg

Getty Images

The first Monday night of the regular season comes in like a lamb (with the Lions) and goes out like a grizzly bear.

Detroit hosts the Jets in the early game. In the late game, Chucky returns in prime-time, with a visit to Oakland from his Tampa Bay protege, Rams coach Sean McVay.

Yes, the Raiders begin what could be their last season in Oakland with a visit from the Rams, a team that has gone all in in an effort to win the L.A. market, and along the way possibly a Super Bowl.

The game begins at 10:20 p.m. ET on the evening of September 10. So take a nap that afternoon (or during the early game). We still don’t know who the analyst will be on Monday Night Football, but we know Gruden will still be involved in it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-schedule-starts-with-week-2-ravens-bengals/

FOX Thursday night schedule starts with Week 2 Ravens-Bengals
Posted by Michael David Smith

FOX has the Thursday Night Football package this year, and for the next five years, and it all starts with Ravens at Bengals in Week Two.

The NFL schedule is now out, and as usual the season starts on a Thursday night, with the Falcons visiting the Eagles. But that game is part of NBC’s Sunday Night Football Schedule.

The Thursday night package officially begins the second week of the season, with a rematch of the last game of the 2017 regular season, when the Bengals upset the Ravens, knocking them out of the playoffs and putting the Bills in. Thursday Night Football games run through Week 15, with the exception of Week 12, when the Thanksgiving night game is on NBC. Here’s the full list of Thursday Night Football games:

Week 2: Ravens at Bengals

Week 3: Jets at Browns

Week 4: Vikings at Rams

Week 5: Colts at Patriots

Week 6: Eagles at Giants

Week 7: Broncos at Cardinals

Week 8: Dolphins at Texans

Week 9: Raiders at 49ers

Week 10: Panthers at Steelers

Week 11: Packers at Seahawks

Week 13: Saints at Cowboys

Week 14: Jaguars at Titans