2018 NFL Draft will be in Dallas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/18/report-2018-nfl-draft-is-heading-to-dallas/

2018 NFL Draft is heading to Dallas
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 18, 2017

att-stadium-aerial-night-cowboys-att-stadium-dallas-cowboys-stadium-the-boys-are-back-2014.jpg

The NFL has managed to turn the draft into a road show.

So it stands to reason that the league’s showman-king wants in on the action.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the league is sending the 2018 NFL Draft to Dallas (technically Arlington), where the Cowboys will host at AT&T Stadium.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones made his interest in hosting the event known early on, and it seemed like an obvious fit for a thing that keeps growing, a show that has long since overtaken the substance of what’s happening on the stage.

This year’s draft was in Philadelphia, after a two-year run in Chicago.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
:sneaky:

I just renewed a 1 year lease to remain in Texas.

It's only 3 hours away.

I smell something brewing...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said in another thread... Jerruh never misses a chance to fill that place and make a buck.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the NFL draft. Amazing it took this long to exploit it.
Wish they would just show the picks live

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the NFL draft. Amazing it took this long to exploit it.
Wish they would just show the picks live

I love it. I still miss it being on Saturday and Sunday, though, with two long days. I understand why they changed - it had to be hard on the personnel people, and they get more casual fans watching when it's spread it in short chunks - but it made for a great weekend. Beer stocked up, tv being switched between NFL and ESPN, two computers booted up to look up things constantly and post reactions, etc

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love it. I still miss it being on Saturday and Sunday, though, with two long days. I understand why they changed - it had to be hard on the personnel people, and they get more casual fans watching when it's spread it in short chunks - but it made for a great weekend. Beer stocked up, tv being switched between NFL and ESPN, two computers booted up to look up things constantly and post reactions, etc
I agree, I loved the Saturday format, and also understood why they moved it to primetime.
I also look forward to not having to intently focus on the first few picks since we will be drafting in the back end of the rounds now!!

TexasRam

Legend
I wonder if tickets will be cheap and available. Just down the street for me.

I passed on the Rams game this year because it was too dam expensive.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if tickets will be cheap and available. Just down the street for me.

I passed on the Rams game this year because it was too dam expensive.
Doubt it... I went to the game and paid like $280 per.

Jerruh never misses an opportunity to rape people. Can't stand the guy.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the 32 pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Los Angeles Rams select ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yikes. Goodell's gonna get PWNED every time he takes the stage there.

TexasRam

Legend

Yep that’s about what we were looking at. Not burning 1200 on a football game for 4 people. Homey don’t play that.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Does this mean we are going to have frontline draft liaison in Dallas from our very own ROD family? You in the big TX thinking about going?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wow.

When i saw the rams play at St Louis when they played the cowboys it cost $100 per and i thought i was getting ripped off. They were on the 20 yard line halfup way. Quick caught his td pass and Jenkins snagged his pick 6 right in front of us. Great seats. Too bad cook has feet for hands and the refs were out to get the rams.

I would still like to thank Austin Davis for playing a heck of a game. I was inconsolable when Sam got injured and then i watched them play the Vikings before leaving for the USA. I thought i had blown $3k to go and see the rams get slaughtered. At least i saw a good game even though the second half was beyond frustrating.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love it. I still miss it being on Saturday and Sunday, though, with two long days.
Me too. Waking up early after a late night of drinking, draft magazines in hand, coffee, ordering in for grub, knowing you were getting a full day of round 1, round 2 and round 3 of picks. Glorious. Like Christmas.

The new format sucks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yours truly will be heading to Arlington during that week to ensure the Rams come away with Tavaras McFadden from Florida State University....I'm guessing at 6'2 should be able to replace Trumaine..I also like Ken Webster (Ole Miss) & Denzel Ward (The Ohio State University) but they will be gone....McFadden is at his best in press-man and zone coverages rather than off-man coverage, which fits Wade's scheme.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does this mean we are going to have frontline draft liaison in Dallas from our very own ROD family? You in the big TX thinking about going?
I won't go. Not paying Jerruh any money other than when the Rams come to town.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow.

When i saw the rams play at St Louis when they played the cowboys it cost $100 per and i thought i was getting ripped off. They were on the 20 yard line halfup way. Quick caught his td pass and Jenkins snagged his pick 6 right in front of us. Great seats. Too bad cook has feet for hands and the refs were out to get the rams.

I would still like to thank Austin Davis for playing a heck of a game. I was inconsolable when Sam got injured and then i watched them play the Vikings before leaving for the USA. I thought i had blown $3k to go and see the rams get slaughtered. At least i saw a good game even though the second half was beyond frustrating.

Yeah... well, if you want a decent seat in JerruhWorld, that's what it takes. Only had to buy two tixs. I'm embarrassed to say what I paid the last game... really thought Fisher had them on a path to beat DAL and went all out. 50 yard line on same level as Jerruh. That was a very expensive, deeply disappointing day. I wasn't a fan of Fisher before that... I really couldn't stand him after that.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Interesting to say the least. Given the league's pursuit of punishing Elliott, you would think Goodell would stay as far away from Dallas as possible. Talk about walking into the Lion's Den?!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I'm seriously considering it. It all depends on $$$, because why go just for the 1st round? I'd wanna stay for Friday as well. It all depends on how much it actually is.