2018 NFL Draft rankings: Everything to know about LBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. It's why I have said all along I feel his best positional fit is WILL in a 4-3, where he can chase. But that's something that you get a LOT of options in filling nowadays, with a lot of guys who can chase coming out in every draft. So from a supply and demand perspective it makes me think he's going to go lower than draft estimates (i.e. somewhere from 15 to 45). And why I think at some point we'll see him listed as a guy who is "falling."

He can play Mike in today's NFL and be damn good, but he's not Superman. He has flaws.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Who are you favorites for The Rams ?
Off the top....Lorenzo Carter....OLB......and the ILB from Texas.....

If I could choose any...I'd get the dude at Va Tech (I'd grab his brother too)....and....probably still grab Carter...I think Carter is gonna be a steal.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

If I could choose any...I'd get the dude at Va Tech (I'd grab his brother too)....and....probably still grab Carter...I think Carter is gonna be a steal.

Will be interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I agree that Carter is going to be a better pro than collegiate player. Question really is what they think of Landry which means if he aced his background stuff and team interview he will need to be gone before the Rams consider Carter. Because he's more polished on the rush. But down the road... I am convinced Lorenzo Carter will be a force for some lucky team in this league, especially if he ends up under a staff like ours.

WRT the ILB position... I don't see Malik being considered unless both Vander Esch and Evans are off the board. Both are much better than him, there's a lot of dropoff to my eye at least. But if the Rams move down then yeah he should be right there with a lot of other guys who would be need/value fits.

Last edited: