2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feel a lot better now about the offense. Preferred Godwin but we got a nice wideout pretty happy with that. Let's go get a damn center now!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Spruuuuuuuuuuuce and Kuuuuuuuuuuuuup! This is going to be VERY FUN!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Want to put a bet on Kupp going in the top 3 rounds?(of course, he didn't run a 4.7, so you must be talking about someone else)

P.S. A CB who ran a 4.7 just went in the second round.

P.P.S. A WR who ran a 4.7 went in the third round in 2013...his name? Keenan Allen.
I jinxed us....LOL....

Actually...I like the player Kupp....I don't want him on the Rams...we have Cooper, Marquez (who I'd suspect is cut bait now) and the enigma known as Tavon Austin....
edit
I forgot about SPRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Should be an interesting camp...

I will say...Keenan Allen has surprised me...but I put a lot of what he does on Rivers...

Teez Tabor....I won't wish bad stuff on him...but he's in for a long ride...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Smart, another guy with good hands. catches everything around him. Gets open, Oh, wait I thought I was talking about Nelson Spruce

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nice!

Whatever is connected. I don't like his personality, but he called this one and had the skinny on Everrett.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Comparing Kupp to Spruce? Why cuz they're white receivers? Come on guys... Kupp is better, even though I would rather have Godwin.