2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
34. JAX - Cam Robinson, OT
35. SEA - Malik McDowell, DE
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
38. LAC - Forrest Lamp, G
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S
40. CAR - Curtis Samuel, WR
41. MIN - Dalvin Cook, RB
42. NO - Marcus Williams, S
43. PHI - Sidney Jones, CB
44. LAR - Gerald Everett, TE
45. CHI - Adam Shaheen, TE
46. IND - Quincy Wilson, CB
47. BAL - Tyus Bowser, LB
48. CIN - Joe Mixon, RB
49. WAS - Ryan Anderson, LB
50. TB - Justin Evans, S
51. DEN - DeMarcus Walker, DE
52. CLE - DeShone Kizer, QB
53. DET - Teez Tabor, CB
54. MIA - Raekwon McMillan, LB
55. NYG - Dalvin Tomlinson, DT
56. OAK - Obi Melifonwu, S
57. HOU - Zach Cunningham, LB
58. SEA - Ethan Pocic, C
59. KC - Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE
60. DAL - Chidobe Awuzie, CB
61. GB - Josh Jones, S
62. PIT - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
In my eyes you're wrong Jrry, but there's no point in fighting over it... you don't know for sure you're correct, nor do I. Stop thinking because you've "researched" you know all... many here have researched for months, including me.

I'll just leave you to your convictions.

But here, I'm laughing because you think you're so right LOL.
Come on now. We are Rams bros. Don't poke at one another. Some guys are very passionate. There is nothing wrong with that.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Man I hope we have a backup plan at WR...7 more picks before us I think Cooper Kupp is gone too. I'm not sure if I like the strategy so far...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Man I hope we have a backup plan at WR...7 more picks before us I think Cooper Kupp is gone too. I'm not sure if I like the strategy so far...
Not sure anymore either. Sure would like to have had Lamp in the fold. OL is really hard to come by, apparently.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
No juju. Was worried about him anyway, much of his college tape had too much yac--you just can't drag NFL defenders around like that. Need a guy who can get open down the field.

TexasRam

Legend
Juju gone to steelers.

Godwin or Kupp probably available at our upcoming pick unless the Niners play spoiler.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Come on now. We are Rams bros. Don't poke at one another. Some guys are very passionate. There is nothing wrong with that.

We ARE Rams Bros. There was no poking until Jrry poked. Saying people are "wrong" because it doesn't align with his opinion. I'm not wrong in my eyes, so I have a right to defend myself.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
me too, just cause I'm here in socal and wtched him play every game. love a guy who goes over the middle

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my eyes you're wrong Jrry, but there's no point in fighting over it... you don't know for sure you're correct, nor do I. Stop thinking because you've "researched" you know all... many here have researched for months, including me.

I'll just leave you to your convictions.

But here, I'm laughing because you think you're so right LOL.

Bro, I have no problem with disagreement over how a guy will pan out. That's the nature of all this. People see things and project differently. But yea, I'm going to fight you on something when you say something that is dead wrong. I've seen multiple people call Melifonwu "soft." I've never seen anyone call Chancellor "soft." Like T.J. McDonald, Chancellor wants to end your life every time he hits you.

Melifonwu is a wrap up tackler. He's not a hitter. You can take your ball and go home. That's fine. But you are stating things that are inaccurate. I'll call you on it. Does this look like Kam Chancellor to you:
View: https://gfycat.com/AstonishingWeepyGopher

View: https://gfycat.com/NiftyRepulsiveHoopoe

Melifonwu vs. a 5'7" 180 pound HB

Enjoy the rest of the draft.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
WR and CB this round looks real good. I'll take a cup of kupp