2016 Undrafted Free Agents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bet they are trying to Fairbairn, but he probably is dealing with a lot of offers. He may want to stay local.
Probably wants to go somewhere where he has a very good chance to be starter. Wont be as easy here with GZ.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fisher said during the day 3 presser: we're bringing in 18-20 UDFA's.

Ram65

Legend
“My skills, obviously my speed and my athleticism and my overall ball skills,” Rose said. “Winston Rose as a person, I’m going to help a team. I have length and quickness. I want to improve on being consistent.”

Rose intercepted five passes playing for former NFL defensive coordinator Larry Coyer.

“I feel that I’m ready for the next level defensive schemes because I played under Larry Coyer, a NFL Super Bowl coach, which I had my best season at New Mexico State,” Rose said.

Got to love this guy. I think he has a good chance to make it. Rams need to replace some very good special team guys. If he added 10lbs to his 177lbs that would get him close to NFL playing weight for a CB. Hope he sticks around.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Ya think Hard Knocks is a draw for these guys...they certainly will get more exposure.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nelson Spruce is a good signing.

SOURCES TELL US
"His production had our area scout over-grading him, but once you get past what he can't do and focus on what he can do you feel better about him as a late round guy who can help your team." -- AFC general manager
NFL COMPARISON
Danny Amendola <----------------------!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/nelson-spruce?id=2555287

Spruce is an outstanding possession option type WR. He's gonna add to that draftee class to make our holdover WRs very, very uncomfortable.