2016 Season Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
2016 was a horrible year all around. It's finally over. I'm going to miss football. But we're onto bigger and better things. We're getting a new coaching staff and a 0-0 fresh start. I'm excited to see what happens in the days to come.
giphy.gif

wfa.gif
@woofwoofmo disagrees.lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
HEY! What's all this laying around shit?! Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? And it ain't over now. Cause when the goin' gets tough...
The tough get goff! Who's with me? Let's go!...........................What the fuck happened to the ROD I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest off season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Wolfdogg. We might get in trouble. Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Caroll, he's a dead man! Belicheck, dead! Arians........probably dead from heart trouble.
The point is, the rams are just the guys to do it. So LET'S DO IT!!!!

Zero

Pro Bowler
Do tell. Let's hear something cool.
I have one that's pretty interesting.
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm just excited Rob Boras is fired. Sucks I have to celebrate the guy's firing but it's moreso celebrating the last remnants of Fisher's shitty hirings on offense taking the axe

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Who reported that?

Hasn't been yet but the writings on the wall. I didn't see the entire game but the final score in today's game speaks for itself. Stick to TE coach Rob until you find the right HC who'll teach you how to manage a real NFL offense

bluecoconuts

Legend
Do tell. Let's hear something cool.

This year, I started interning (paid) at JPL over the summer, and they allowed me to stay on while I finish my degree. The extra money gives me enough to actually look into buying my first house. I also have three schools entertaining the idea of a job offer, which I should find out about this (2017) year, which then I'd either be staying at UCLA, going to Hawaii or going to Colorado, which is exciting. I also may find out in 2017 if I have a job offer from overseas, which would be cool. My girlfriend also got a new job, and got promoted twice over the past 6 months this last year, so between us the money is great, and we both love what we're doing, and where we're at. I also discovered the devils lettuce in November, and that's been pretty great too.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think the Rams finally broke me.
I'm not really all that optimistic about the immediate future for some reason.

Don't blame ya man. I usually stay optimistic but after the Bears game in 2015, I came to terms that this team needs a huge overhaul on offense come next season. Better days are ahead though, I just want Rams football to be fun again; Fisher/Boras was the antithesis of that.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
This year, I started interning (paid) at JPL over the summer, and they allowed me to stay on while I finish my degree. The extra money gives me enough to actually look into buying my first house. I also have three schools entertaining the idea of a job offer, which I should find out about this (2017) year, which then I'd either be staying at UCLA, going to Hawaii or going to Colorado, which is exciting. I also may find out in 2017 if I have a job offer from overseas, which would be cool. My girlfriend also got a new job, and got promoted twice over the past 6 months this last year, so between us the money is great, and we both love what we're doing, and where we're at. I also discovered the devils lettuce in November, and that's been pretty great too.

It's not called the Devil's Lettuce for no reason.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'm just excited Rob Boras is fired. Sucks I have to celebrate the guy's firing but it's moreso celebrating the last remnants of Fisher's crappy hirings on offense taking the axe

Boras is the equivalent of Larry Marmie & his "Swiss cheese" defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boras is the equivalent of Larry Marmie & his "Swiss cheese" defense.

Interesting. I thought Larry Marmie's scheme was "bend but also break?"