2016-Rams trade up to #1 (old thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You did notice that /s in my post you quoted right it's the last 2 symbols in the post.

Fact is there is always some truth in sarcasm. I think Stafford is a good QB and hope for the best moving forward. But he's got a lot to prove to live up to this trade. I am honest though about him in saying 6 months ago the general opinion of him was he's an adequate aging QB who's never done much in the league. People forgive him his failings because he failed for another team. As I've said before. One of my favorite rumors going around here was people critical of Jared with no evidence that he wasn't taking things seriously and he and his pretty girlfriend were more interested in partying than anything and it affected his game. Again with no evidence yet we just traded for a guy that at the same age earned the nickname "Frat Stafford" by Lions fans. His other famous nickname is "Stat Padford" though that generally comes from NFCN non Lions fans.

There are in fact people here who won't tolerate anybody with a different opinion and do their best to attack and degrade people who are willing to express a counter point but those are a minority of posters. As we've seen in many topics.

McVay has made a lot of mistakes IMO (and in others opinions it seems) and is very very rarely held accountable or criticized for them. We all hope for the best we almost all disagree with Sneads drafting and he and McVay's decisions on free agents coming and going. But to some we're all expected to fall in line and be good little lemmings and ignore those mistakes going forward. It's tiring reading people who think the only issues the last couple years and why we haven't won a SB yet was Jared Goff.

Personally I have less of a desire to participate in the circle jerks that are going around, I'm sure they'll calm down eventually hopefully before the draft. Right now I have more fun spending time doing things other than participating on this board.

Mea culpa. I legit didn’t see the /s.