2016 Draft Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. I don't know what that's about.

I just saw some highlights and he had his jersey tucked in the same way. Bad look.

The ncaa must have told him to take his jersey down. Him showing up like that must have been a fuck you to the ncaa. Does he think he'll be allowed to do that in the nfl? Good luck.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Wow finally looked at some of the trades that went down. After the Titans made a great move to trade back and accumulate all of those high picks they ended up trading a 3rd this year 76 and a 2nd next year to move up. And then they used the #8 pick on a guy that was likely going to be there at 15. That might be a worse trade than the Whiners moving up into the 1st again to take Garnett.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Janoris and Eli Apple. OK then.
Yeah, so..... why did they pick Apple?? Maybe they know that JJ needs someone talented on the other side of the field for when JJ gets caught looking in the backfield again? Or when he derps & lets WR's run downfield for no reason?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Giants left some better talent on the board at a few positions. IMO

Studied their needs hard for the mock. Head scratcher.
For some reason, they're not sold on JJ. Maybe they know JJ needs someone else on the team to push him....

Psycho_X

Legend
Some weird trades I thought throughout the first round but what do I know.

Feel bad for Myles Jack, to work hard and know you have the talent to be one of the best players in the entire draft only to have it slip away due to a knee issue. Someone will get a huge gift on the second day even if he has to take a whole season off to get the dreaded microfracture surgery done. All though I read that he has an insurance policy that pays him $5 million if he slipped out of the first round so guess he won't be hurting financially at least lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, so..... why did they pick Apple?? Maybe they know that JJ needs someone talented on the other side of the field for when JJ gets caught looking in the backfield again? Or when he derps & lets WR's run downfield for no reason?

IDK, maybe they want 2 good corners?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its amazing that Conor Cook is still on the board in the third round... Some were saying he should be a first rounder.