2015: Eagles10-6 Rams 9-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
did we get hosed?

All things considered...No! The money alone plus what has ever Chip Kelly won? Now I never make a case for injury, however, Bradford, Murray and Alonso? If I was a betting man, I'm betting on 2 out of 3 missing time, however, in the end I don't really care what happens with the Eagles I care what happens with the Rams and 9-7 would be the first winning record since 2003 so I would not be totally unhappy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
somebody posted the cardinals record with their backup qbs and it wasn't much better than the rams.

AZ was on top of the division with a two game lead I think and had the best record in the NFL when Palmer got hurt in the Rams game. They were 8-1.

They went 3-4 the rest of the way.

Demand n 1

" Let the cool water take me under"
Name
doc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the well thought out posts. My history is as a STL Cardinal season ticket holder and a Rams PSL owner. The many many years of losing is mind numbing. Couple that with 2 owners ready to test new pasture (it's their prerogative) it can grind FANaticism to a nub. Me cynical? d'oh
I want the Rams in post-season. I want the Rams in post-season. I want the Rams in postseason. I am not young.
Do we "Win" with 9 victories and beau coup cap bucks? Oh Hell yeah. Oh, and kicking Deadbirds, SeaOx,SOSAR 9ers to the curb......SWEET.

DVontel

Rookie
AZ was on top of the division with a two game lead I think and had the best record in the NFL when Palmer got hurt in the Rams game. They were 8-1.

They went 3-4 the rest of the way.
Didn't Stanton play in like 3 games early in the season?