2014 NFL Fan Draft - Your Team is on the Clock!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
howski3318 liking Matthews but having trouble spelling his name:
Robinson

Welcome to the ROD how! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :rockon: :cheers:

Are there really 3317 more of you? :eek: glad you decided to join the tribe and I think you'll like it here.:)

upload_2014-3-17_15-27-50.jpeg

vabearsfan

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hurry up and get your votes in!!! I am closing the thread at 7PM EASTERN TIME!

Current standings:

Jadeveon Clowney - 12
Greg Robinson - 9
Sammy Watkins - 4
Jake Matthew - 2
Johnny Manziel - 1

Total Votes: 28

iced

I know you said no trading but I'm curious to know what would happen if you asked the other teams boards (Specifically Atlantas) about trading up into 2..

cause i think clowney goes 2 - just to atl, not to us

vabearsfan

UDFA
For the purposes of making this draft a simple process I have disregarded the trading process. Though, when it is time for Atlanta to vote on their pick, out of curiosity, I will ask for them to indicate if they would have rather traded up for Clowney or if they are content with their pick. I will report what I find out when I come back here for the 13th pick.

vabearsfan

UDFA
VOTING IS CLOSED!!

With the 2nd pick of the 2014 NFL Fan Draft, The St.Louis Rams select - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If Clowney was available, I think it would be a trade down instead. My two cents.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You kidding me ???!!! we choose Clowney? Thank God this is a Mock draft and not real life...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ST. LOUIS RAMS, YOUR TEAM IS ON THE CLOCK!!!

Welcome. Just an avid football fan here. Now that the first wave of Free Agency has ended, teams are getting a clearer direction of what players they would like to aim for in the draft. Thus, I am excited to launch a widespread fan-participated draft. I have made accounts for the most popular message board of each NFL team. The draft works easy, but I need your help! It’s basically a mock-draft by the fans of each team and the majority vote wins. What better mock, then one that is voted on by the most avid fans?! By posting this thread, your team is currently on the clock. Simply do this.

1) Look which players have already been selected by the teams that pick before your team.

2) Pick only ONE player who you would want to draft.

3) No trade downs, etc. Simply pick whichever player you want the most.

4) Vote as soon as you can.

5) **I may use more than one message board when there are two message boards with about the same amount of traffic. In such cases, I will combine the votes. Please be honest and do not double vote.**

I am not exactly sure when I will close voting, but I will give a final warning and close the thread within a certain time limit which I will indicate. It all depends on how quickly and how much participation I am getting. I will probably keep the thread open anywhere from 10-24 hours. I would like to get the first 2 round done before the draft and possibly head into the third round if at all possible. Here is a list of all the teams, their draft selections, and the team’s message board that I am using:

#1 – Houston Texans Website/The Bull Pen = Teddy Bridgewater (37.5%); Khalil Mack (34.375%); Jadeveon Clowney (21.875%); Other (6.75%);

#2 – St. Louis RamsRamsonDemand - ON THE CLOCK!!

#3 – Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jungle

#4 – Cleveland Browns The Browns Board

#5 – Oakland RaidersRaiders Fans

#6 – Atlanta Falcons Falcons Board

#7 – Tampa Bay BuccaneersTbayBucs

#8 – Minnesota Vikings Purple Pride

#9 – Buffalo Bills Bill Message Board

#10 – Detroit Lions Lions Message Board

#11 – Tennessee Titans Titans Report

#12 – New York GiantsGiants Message Board

#13 – St, Louis Rams RamsonDemand

#14 – Chicago BearsChi City Sports

#15 – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Steeler Fever

#16 – Dallas CowboysCowboys Zone

#17 – Baltimore Raven Russell Street Report

#18 – New York Jets
Jet Nation

#19 – Miami DolphinsThe Fins

#20 – Arizona CardinalsCardinals Message Board -

#21 – Green Bay Packers Packer Forum

#22 – Philadelphia EaglesIgglefans

#23 – Kansas City ChiefsChiefs Planet

#24 – Cincinnati BengalsBengals Message Board

#25 – San Diego Chargers Chargers Message Board

#26 – Cleveland BrownsThe Browns Board

#27 – New Orleans SaintsSaints Report

#28 – North Carolina PanthersCarolina Huddle

#29 – New England Patriots Pats Fans

#30 – San Francisco 49ers49ers Web Zone

#31 – Denver BroncosOrange Mane

#32 – Seattle Seahawks
seahawks.net

#34 - Washington RedskinsExtreme Skins

#59 - Indianapolis ColtsColts Message Board

I understand that many message boards encourage draft talk in specific sub-forums, but I ask that an exception is made with this thread. For this to be successful I need as much participation as possible. By putting this thread in a sub-forum this thread may suffer from getting as many quick responses as possible. Thank-you for your cooperation!

Awesome job! Cool idea.

Alan

Legend
NJRamsFan looking for character development:
Lets settle this Robinson/Matthews/Watkins/Clowney debate via a game of marbles...
Fine, three games of marbles and to be fair, 3 games of blind man's bluff.

This should be of great help to you before we start. ;) Start from the beginning of the book because the later chapters are for experts like myself. Not bragging, just telling it like it is. :whistle:

"don't just cope with loss, revel in it." Words to live by.

upload_2014-3-17_21-8-2.jpeg