2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
With our new offensive line consisting of Robinson and Saffold leading the charge, and our new one two punch at RB, we should have a top tier rushing attack next season.

Robert

Rookie
He can't play fs and nickel corner at the same time but it is what it is mason is a good pick I just felt there wasn't as big of a need that's all

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quite a few big corners left. They could move Jenkins to slot.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't play fs and nickel corner at the same time but it is what it is mason is a good pick I just felt there wasn't as big of a need that's all

We can find a nickel CB. Rams aren't prioritizing need over talent. I prefer it that way.

crazyhorns

Rookie
We can find a nickel CB. Rams aren't prioritizing need over talent. I prefer it that way.

In the Past the Rams had no choice. It's so nice to see them pick up talent instead of being pressed to draft needs. That is why the Rams will be relevant this year. They now have talent on both sides of the ball.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Need is a horrible talent evaluator. Rams must be going BPA and I love it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
can you say CODY DAVIS?

Maybe they like Cody Davis that much. Not sure if they do, and obviously you saw him last offseason. If we go with him, he better work out or we won't be in great shape. Seems more like an SS to me though.

RamEERS

Pastor
quick! we need a backup QB! Is Nick Marshall in this draft?? no? awwwwww... ok

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Maybe they like Cody Davis that much. Not sure if they do, and obviously you saw him last offseason. If we go with him, he better work out or we won't be in great shape. Seems more like an SS to me though.

I have no idea of they like him or not. I know I did. and he is the prototype FS. good instincts, anticipates and sees plays develop, and is a much better tackler than McLeod, bigger, faster, and now in the same place McLeod was last year, in terms of having a year under his belt.

I just know that this staff doesn't place as much value at the safety position as many on this forum seems to.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Moncrief to Indy. Great pick. Bottom of the 3rd? Sheesh.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still available CBs McGill, Watkins, Desir, Roberson, Breeland and Aikens that all have 3rd round grades.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still available CBs McGill, Watkins, Desir, Roberson, Breeland and Aikens that all have 3rd round grades.

Nevin Lawson too. I like him. CBs are falling.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have no idea what AZ is doing in this draft. Nothing makes sense to me.