2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, I guess we get to see the Giants the Patriots again. Heavy sigh!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Williams and Cundiff ought to do a Southwest Airlines commercial...

'Wanna Get Away?'

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
laughing.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Doesn't really shock me, he's always been a poor loser. Part of why I didn't want him or his brother in the Super Bowl.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
DR RAM said:

Theres gonna be unreal expectations for this game. We get 2 weeks to talk about it, and the media will over-analyze their 1st SB meeting. I still expect a great game tho. The biggest thing people will talk about with Brady is the "revenge" factor. I have no idea if thats actually a big deal or not. Its only a good story if they win lol. I look at the Giants as the better team, and they have the Patriots number.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
JdashSTL said:
DR RAM said:

Theres gonna be unreal expectations for this game. We get 2 weeks to talk about it, and the media will over-analyze their 1st SB meeting. I still expect a great game tho. The biggest thing people will talk about with Brady is the "revenge" factor. I have no idea if thats actually a big deal or not. Its only a good story if they win lol. I look at the Giants as the better team, and they have the Patriots number.

Oh God yeah.

It's best to avoid media sites until the big game.

steferfootball

Starter
DR RAM said:
I wouldn't want it any other way.

"17-14. 17-14 is the final. Believe it, and it will happen."

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Doesn't really shock me, he's always been a poor loser. Part of why I didn't want him or his brother in the Super Bowl.
I heard from someone who knows the brother of one of his Stanford players (reputable, I know) that he is a legit jerk.

Also, Southwest legit needs to make a "Wanna get away" commercial for the superbowl for those two. :sly:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I was a little worried that I would not be able to watch the SB if the teams were going to be the Belacheaters and the forty-whiners. Thanks to Eli and Company that I can now watch the game and root against Belacheat and Co. It's also going to be a long two weeks listening to ESPN amd the NFL Network over-hype the game.

By the way... anyone getting tired of my signiture line yet?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
steferfootball said:
bluecoconuts said:
I heard from someone who knows the brother of one of his Stanford players (reputable, I know) that he is a legit jerk.
I've spoken directly to a Stanford player who told me the same, and this was before the 49er gig even became available.

steferfootball said:
Also, Southwest legit needs to make a "Wanna get away" commercial for the superbowl for those two. :sly:
Absolutely!

MontanaRamFan said:
I was a little worried that I would not be able to watch the SB if the teams were going to be the Belacheaters and the forty-whiners. Thanks to Eli and Company that I can now watch the game and root against Belacheat and Co. It's also going to be a long two weeks listening to ESPN amd the NFL Network over-hype the game.
Yup, I was worried that if the whiners won I'd have to boycott the SB. So now, at least I can watch the game knowing that I can root for the G-men.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't help but think, as a Rams fan, Eli Manning must be made out of steel. Or, was it the fact it was a true sod field and that is much better on the player to absorb the hit? Everytime Sam gets hit, I think he could be out for the season or at least a few games, but Eli just gets up like a train didn't hit him. It's gotta be the artificial turf contributing significantly to the Rams injuries, it's gotta be. I know injuries happen on the road too, but I would like to see Eli play eight games at the dome and see if he stands up to the test through the entire season.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:
bluecoconuts said:
DR RAM said:

Beaches will be empty!

Well it is February......

It's also California. We have a week of winter, and then we go back to nice.

Yes, sewers are warm and in CA they are for drinking water too.

From The New York Times:

When you flush in Santa Ana, the waste makes its way to the sewage-treatment plant nearby in Fountain Valley, then sluices not to the ocean but to a plant that superfilters the liquid until it is cleaner than rainwater. The “new” water is then pumped 13 miles north and discharged into a small lake, where it percolates into the earth. Local utilities pump water from this aquifer and deliver it to the sinks and showers of 2.3 million customers. It is now drinking water. If you like the idea, you call it indirect potable reuse. If the idea revolts you, you call it toilet to tap.

A week of winter and tasty drinking water all year round......perhaps another 10 million people can move there too? :lmao:
toilet-water.jpg