2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This is why I love this sport... it's all about momentum. I'm firmly on the Tebow bandwagon, simply because he is fun to watch. Don't care about whether he can throw or not or how religious he is. It's just fun to watch.

steferfootball

Starter
Daniel Fells just pwnd the Steelers.

I didn't want to cut him last year, but It wasn't a huge deal.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Happy for Fells. anybody who worked hard for the Rams gets my support when they move on.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck the Forty-Whiners. I want to see them lose. I want to see that punk, Harbaugh, throw a tantrum on the sidelines and rant and rave like a lunatic in the press conference. I want to see them trade Aldon Smith for absolutely nothing and have them release Willis so that we can pick him up. I don't care that it's completely unrealistic; that's how badly I want to see them fail.

Fuck the Whiners. Fuck 'em all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

Any other team than the Saints, I would be with you.

DR RAM said:
Christ is Atlanta going to blow up their team now, or does someone get fired? They sold their future for this year.

A 10-6 team blowing things up?? Take your lumps and move on. The Giants made plays.
Anddd the Falcons didn't. You don't remember last year. 10 - 6 don't mean shit when your expectations are much higher.

Yeah, but it was the 2-14 in me talkin.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

DR RAM said:
Christ is Atlanta going to blow up their team now, or does someone get fired? They sold their future for this year.

A 10-6 team blowing things up?? Take your lumps and move on. The Giants made plays.
Anddd the Falcons didn't. You don't remember last year. 10 - 6 don't mean shit when your expectations are much higher.

I hope new expectations and hope revel with the new season and regime afoot. :p

superfan24

Starter
My cousin was in the first row with the cheerleaders right in front of him. He said he'll send me pics later so I'll try to post them. He also said he got a high five from Tebow after the game so is healed from any illness for life lol

Angry Ram

DR RAM said:
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Nope. One and done.

One.

And.

Done.

DR RAM said:

I hope new expectations and hope revel with the new season and regime afoot. :p

It does every new season.

superfan24 said:
My cousin was in the first row with the cheerleaders right in front of him. He said he'll send me pics later so I'll try to post them. He also said he got a high five from Tebow after the game so is healed from any illness for life lol

:LOLLLL:

Oh and I change my mind. Go Saints. Destroy SF.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
lol. Dude's blessed now.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know the Steelers d-line is banged up but man, the Broncos offensive line was dominating sheet that game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Username said:
I know the Steelers d-line is banged up but man, the Broncos offensive line was dominating sheet that game.

Well, Ryan Clady is one of the best left tackles in the game, and Pittsburgh was playing the nose tackle that backs up their backup nose tackle. Heyward is a rookie who wasn't supposed to start this year. Only Ziggy Hood has had true starting experience on their D-Line (although he was actually pretty good. He didn't get pressure in the passing game, but that was the outside linebacker's job). Clark was out (and they kept burning the free safety who was in for him) and Woodley was in and out of the game.

I'm actually not surprised that Pittsburgh struggled defensively, given all of their injuries and inexperience. ...And now I just realized how odd those words were the second I typed them up.

Angry Ram

Memento said:
Username said:

Well, Ryan Clady is one of the best left tackles in the game, and Pittsburgh was playing the nose tackle that backs up their backup nose tackle. Heyward is a rookie who wasn't supposed to start this year. Only Ziggy Hood has had true starting experience on their D-Line (although he was actually pretty good. He didn't get pressure in the passing game, but that was the outside linebacker's job). Clark was out (and they kept burning the free safety who was in for him) and Woodley was in and out of the game.

I'm actually not surprised that Pittsburgh struggled defensively, given all of their injuries and inexperience. ...And now I just realized how odd those words were the second I typed them up.

Plus Roethlisberger on 1 ankle, Mendenhall out, Pouncey out, and all year the OL was horrible. But no excuses, they had a chance to win and couldn't do it.

steferfootball

Starter
Saints 948
Niners: -12

You heard it here first.

The Saints are actually a 3.5 favorite on the road.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Wouldnt it be awesome if the Broncos and Texans won so we could see TJ Yates vs. Tim Tebow in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. I HIGHLY DOUBT that happens but I guarantee you that it would get higher ratings than Ravens/Patriots.