201 Consecutive Starts.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Peyton Manning has had a play inside the opposition red zone, 180 regularly season games, 21 playoff games, the streak dates back to 2002. Yesterday he didn't.

fearsomefour

Legend
To me it shows just how dominating the Rams D was yesterday. The one score was on a busted coverage. The Broncos, for all the hype, are still a team to me that is one dimensional....a team that is going to have trouble in the playoffs. Rush Manning, make him move his feet, game over.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
To me it shows just how dominating the Rams D was yesterday. The one score was on a busted coverage. The Broncos, for all the hype, are still a team to me that is one dimensional....a team that is going to have trouble in the playoffs. Rush Manning, make him move his feet, game over.

Orrr... maybe the Rams D is really that good, and is just now finally hitting their stride in the uber-complicated Gregg D attacking D.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
hahaha love all these stats. they made a comment during the game how he breaks records every game. (he went over 300 yards passing against all current 32 teams yesterday). they failed to mention how many of his current records got snapped