1st Team All-Pros

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Three players on this roster it's easy to argue are the best in their positions right now in the NFL. That's some serious shit.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Who is Andre Roberts for the 2nd Team....do I assume its a Charger?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who is Andre Roberts for the 2nd Team....do I assume its a Charger?
LMAO someone messed up

1642187472011.png

RamsOfCastamere

Also, what position is a special teamer? Is it someone who makes a lot of tackles, is a good gunner, etc?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Kupp a unanimous All-Pro. AD too (no surprise).

This is totally earned recognition for Kupp who just had one of the best seasons ever at WR and carried the offense on his back. Never seen such a diverse and now unstoppable skill set. Best blocking receiver too.

Of course, AD is the man. Best player in the NFL, best ever defensive tackle, likely greatest defensive player of all time. Not least, he's not just our window but the actual door to the Super Bowl. The reason Rams are in win now mode, and winning.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Despite the complaining about how Ramsey was being used, he didn't lose any of his effectiveness.

Tied for career high in INT, his second most passes broken up, second lowest passer rating in coverage, career high in tackles for a loss.

tempests

Hall of Fame
seven All Pros for Donald is now tied for the most ever by a defensive tackle, with Bob Lilly and Randy White.

Most ever by a defensive player is eight (Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith, Reggie White)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
seven All Pros for Donald is now tied for the most ever by a defensive tackle, with Bob Lilly and Randy White.

Most ever by a defensive player is eight (Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith, Reggie White)
Even better. AD has 8 Pro Bowls and 7 All Pros in 8 years.. No one has done that before, I believe.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
On a side note, former Rams defensive end Robert Quinn made second-team all pro.

The guy had a a brain tumor in college but the Rams took a chance on him and he's made 2 All Pros and 3 Pro bowls.

dang

Legend
On a side note, former Rams defensive end Robert Quinn made second-team all pro.

The guy had a a brain tumor in college but the Rams took a chance on him and he's made 2 All Pros and 3 Pro bowls.
Hindsite. Quinn>Floyd?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Despite the complaining about how Ramsey was being used, he didn't lose any of his effectiveness.

Tied for career high in INT, his second most passes broken up, second lowest passer rating in coverage, career high in tackles for a loss.
If Williams and Long had played to expectations and Rochell been a pleasant surprise as a rookie... who knows what the defense would've looked like and how much Ramsey moving around could've effed up offenses.

But... noooooooooooo

RamsOfCastamere

Even better. AD has 8 Pro Bowls and 7 All Pros in 8 years.. No one has done that before, I believe.

You mean 1st team All-Pros. Don't forget that Merlin Olsen had 10 All-Pro years - 5 first team and 5 second team.

Also, he was a Pro Bowler 14/15 years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You mean 1st team All-Pros. Don't forget that Merlin Olsen had 10 All-Pro years - 5 first team and 5 second team.

Also, he was a Pro Bowler 14/15 years.
Mean he has been in the NFL for 8 years only, and has been 1st team all pro for 7 years, along with 8 Pro Bowls. This doesn’t diminish my man Merlin.

RamsOfCastamere

Mean he has been in the NFL for 8 years only, and has been 1st team all pro for 7 years, along with 8 Pro Bowls. This doesn’t diminish my man Merlin.
I agree. No one mentioned 1st or 2nd team originally, so I was discussing semantics. Technically, Olsen went to 8 Pro Bowls and 7 All Pros his first 8 years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree. No one mentioned 1st or 2nd team originally, so I was discussing semantics. Technically, Olsen went to 8 Pro Bowls and 7 All Pros his first 8 years.
Merlin iis an all time great!