18 School shootings this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
the common thread with most of these shootings: kids engaged in the occult and taking psychotropic drugs.
Slight correction: Not just kids.

There is no evidence of that, and that kind of speculation and supposition isn't fair.

In other words..........that's just bullcrap.

I was calling bullcrap on the occult part.

Way too many kids are medicated and I would bet in many cases it's really unnecessary. And it's pretty much impossible to assign the actions to a drug. Considering how many kids are on drugs like this we would see this more often I would guess

In your words...."that's just bullcrap" Les. You were calling bullcrap on my entire statement, until Stu posted the proof of the psychotropic drugs.

I wasn't going to bother, because you seem to be chasing me around the forum "refuting" everything I say. But, YES, most of these shootings are also associated with the Occult, Satanism, Goth, anti-Christian or Jewish, Radical Islam, etc. All of which I include under the umbrella of "Occult". Including, but not limited to:
  • Columbine
  • Sandy Hook
  • Aurora Co. "Batman" shooting
  • Orlando
  • Recent Texas Church shooting
  • Roseburg, Or.
  • Umpqua Comm. College
  • Charleston Church
  • ANY radical Islam killings
  • Bonus! Manson Murders

Evil is evil. It is not about political leanings. I don't care what side these creatures fall on, if they don't accept the sanctity of life, they are against humanity. The issue is the condition of the human heart. Ironically, discussion of God was expelled from the classroom, as it is from this forum. But the belief that we are created for a purpose in this life vs. the belief that we are a purposeless blob of chemicals is at the heart of what triggers these soulless zombies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Monkey see, monkey do.

It's cheap, easy, and the more it happens the more others will want to do the same.

And will want to do it "bigger and better".

Sick, but it's true.

The evidence is already there in the sense that we're the only modern country who has this issue as often as we do.

Yes not just at schools, but other places..........and the acceleration calls for action to slow it. It won't ever stop, but things must be done to slow it down.

I'm sorry but the mass drugging of society is a huge problem.

I agree it's a fucking fiasco.

The first time I saw an ad for Restless Leg Syndrome I said "the FDA let that shit happen, what the fuck!?!?!"

And children who have developing brains and bodies should not be given drugs unless it critical. That said I think much of the blame is on parents that are stupid. You're an example of the opposite, you refused to put your kids on medications. My sister did the same thing.

Just because a kid is a little fidgety in class or is doodling in his school books doesn't mean that kid needs to be drugged.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slight correction: Not just kids.

In your words...."that's just bullcrap" Les. You were calling bullcrap on my entire statement, until Stu posted the proof of the psychotropic drugs.

I wasn't going to bother, because you seem to be chasing me around the forum "refuting" everything I say. But, YES, most of these shootings are also associated with the Occult, Satanism, Goth, anti-Christian or Jewish, Radical Islam, etc. All of which I include under the umbrella of "Occult". Including, but not limited to:
  • Columbine
  • Sandy Hook
  • Aurora Co. "Batman" shooting
  • Orlando
  • Recent Texas Church shooting
  • Roseburg, Or.
  • Umpqua Comm. College
  • Charleston Church
  • ANY radical Islam killings
  • Bonus! Manson Murders

Evil is evil. It is not about political leanings. I don't care what side these creatures fall on, if they don't accept the sanctity of life, they are against humanity. The issue is the condition of the human heart. Ironically, discussion of God was expelled from the classroom, as it is from this forum. But the belief that we are created for a purpose in this life vs. the belief that we are a purposeless blob of chemicals is at the heart of what triggers these soulless zombies.

Yeah, sorry "no sale".

And by the way "ANY radical Islam killings" isn't Occult. LOL.

Nice job changing the sentiments though by adding Occult, Satanism, Goth, anti-Christian or Jewish, Radical Islam, etc. All of which I include under the umbrella of "Occult".

Wow.

Ironically, discussion of God was expelled from the classroom, as it is from this forum.

As it was from the government. Law has to be absolute, religion never is........you have yours and others have theirs.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Politicising dead kids? Yes it does.

The politicizing of this issue has been around for years, I certainly didn't start it. The fact that one particular Party prefers to kick the can down the road every time another one of these terrible events occurs is well known, others believe the time for real action is now. Paying lip service to mental health issues is only a fraction of the overall problem, especially when the same Party is trying to reduce overall health benefits, ... claiming someone wants to take all your guns away is another 2'nd amendment fallacy while employing a strawman argument. The issue is why assault weapons are owned & necessary for civilians and why are they so easy to access, ... it's just that simple. jmo.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Locked until I can read it all and form a decision.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - politics takes over a pretty important topic once again. Discuss it somewhere else or via PM. I'm not going to play hall monitor here.

Status
Not open for further replies.