18 Games vs 16 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
The NFL has flirted with the idea of an 18 game schedule and eliminating two preseason games. As a veteran player what are your thoughts on that? I know the NFLPA would ultimately have to sign off on that change and it may never come about but I was just wondering if you might actually find it preferable or if that is something you would not favor at all.

On a less serious note, which of the offensive linemen on the team are the biggest practical jokers/pranksters and do you and your line mates hang out together much during your down time?

Thanks for the Q&A

I don't think that would be a good idea. The 4 preseason games give teams a chance to kick the rust off and get rolling for the next year as well as be able to understand and implement the new rule changes and things of that nature. The offensive line does hang out a lot outside of the building and I'm having trouble singling out one practical joker. We have a few lol