'16 Draft: The final rounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One more pick, and personally I'm not jumping for joy over the last two picks! JMO

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who's our starting FS?

Don't know. There are several players on the roster they are likely considering - keeping in mind that the Rams don't necessarily use a standard FS-SS division anyway.

I wouldn't have been traumatized with a DB - I trust a Fisher team on that position more than any other - but to say that the Rams' depth at LB was fine because Hager looked good late in preseason games last year after being drafted very late in the draft, while the DB depth was lacking despite Fisher's history developing DBs - well, I'm skeptical.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know. There are several players on the roster they are likely considering - keeping in mind that the Rams don't necessarily use a standard FS-SS division anyway.

I wouldn't have been traumatized with a DB - I trust a Fisher team on that position more than any other - but to say that the Rams' depth at LB was fine because Hager looked good late in preseason games last year after being drafted very late in the draft, while the DB depth was lacking despite Fisher's history developing DBs - well, I'm skeptical.

I don't even mind LB. Forrest is nothing more than a backup though - ever.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

I'm guessing DB or C. My guess is Hemingway switches to WR. Too small to play TE.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take those two sevens from the Jets for Foles now please ....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So we take a guy who's now 8th on the LB chart for a team that runs a 4-3 which usually carries 5 LB on the game day roster and that's ok. But we're going into the season with our second starting safety as Alexander or Whitner if we sign them who are both horrible in coverage. Cody Davis who's only played special teams or Christian Bryant who also has only played special teams. I get it a guy who will likely be inactive on game days or if he's active only used on special teams is more important than getting a FS with coverage skills.

Robert

Rookie
I know it wouldnot be the best idea to go after another reciever bUT I really like Michael thomas think he is gonna be a stud

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we take a guy who's now 8th on the LB chart for a team that runs a 4-3 which usually carries 5 LB on the game day roster and that's ok. But we're going into the season with our second starting safety as Alexander or Whitner if we sign them who are both horrible in coverage. Cody Davis who's only played special teams or Christian Bryant who also has only played special teams. I get it a guy who will likely be inactive on game days or if he's active only used on special teams is more important than getting a FS with coverage skills.

I forget - which backup MLB on the Rams was active on game days except maybe on special teams?

Also, it seems to me that McLeod started out like Bryant and Davis - until the Rams felt he was ready, when he ended up a quality starter - and ended up a quality starter from when he graduated to regular playing time faster than a 6th round pick is likely to do.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Soon, the Rams will be picking another that will possibly off their fan base because someone better was left on the board.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Soon, the Rams will be picking another that will possibly off their fan base because someone better was left on the board.

Snisher being Snisher.

Rams fans being Rams fans.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forget - which backup MLB on the Rams was active on game days except maybe on special teams?

Also, it seems to me that McLeod started out like Bryant and Davis - until the Rams felt he was ready, when he ended up a quality starter - and ended up a quality starter from when he graduated to regular playing time faster than a 6th round pick is likely to do.
Three years in Cody Davis has only played special teams. McLeod was starting FS his 2nd year. Hager was in fact active all 16 games his rookie year like McLeod and played only special teams because oh yeah JL55 only missed 7 snaps in his career with the Rams.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allen / Thomas / Mills / Cash / Lawler / Kearse .... c'mon ....

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Feeling maybe Mike Matthews or Jack Allen. Were rumors Rams wanted to upgrade center, though, if they were really focused on the upgrade, probably would have shot higher on it.