'16 Draft: The final rounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wow. Two 2nd round talents taken back to back. I would love either of these guys on the Rams.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Westerman stops his fall and the Bengals get a good player.

Why is Jerel Adams falling? This is crazy.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Why is Jerell Adams dropping so much? I figured he would go 3rd round at the latest? Is it a medical issue?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Why do guys fall in the draft? Because according to the media there are about 50 guys that deserve to be taken in the first round.....and then 50 more in the 2nd and then 60 some odd are given a "3rd round grade" and if you do the math those #s take you deep into the 5th round. Now throw in an off the field issue and you see a guy go in the 6th or 7th that earlier in the week was a sure fire 2nd rounder..........

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Man I want that german. I mean, his chances of actually panning out low, but so are a lot of guys this late.

His athleticism is off the charts.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Man I want that german. I mean, his chances of actually panning out low, but so are a lot of guys this late.

His athleticism is off the charts.

I agree. I dont think anyone left this late has a higher ceiling than this guy. Would love to grab him in the 6th.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
JMHO! BUT! I think if the Rams can move up NOW is the Time to do it!! CB's Jalen Mills and Maurice Canady are still available!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does Cleveland have like 59 picks in this draft or what? Seems like every time I look ahead they've got 3 of the next 3 picks

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Does Cleveland have like 59 picks in this draft or what?

Hey, hey hey......they only have 56........come on.....don't exaggerate...........:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rich Eisen just teasing that he has info on Nick Foles after the commercial break.