12 Most Annoying Types You Encounter At Gym

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ha yeah a couple of those I've got at the one I go to. The hoarder and accessorizer especially. Also, can't stand when people talk on their cellphones in between stuff or while on a bike or something. Usually it's not to bad though. There is one guy though that has to go look in the mirror and flex to himself in between every set of anything lol. Has to spend more time looking in the mirror than he does actually working out.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
The most annoying people at the gym are those who use weights, leave them on the ground, and dont put them back to their original spot.
I've tripped several times because of this!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey wait a minute! That last one just might be me. I bought that Under Armor because I like the way it looks and feels. I may have just started working out after a 20 year hiatus. I may still have a six-pack under that "safety inner tube" I've been installing for those wobbly drunk episodes. And hey, the ladies should be impressed I can afford UA gear and have the guts to actually wear it out in public!!!!!!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Killgasm said:
The most annoying people at the gym are those who use weights, leave them on the ground, and dont put them back to their original spot.

Yeah that's annoying also. And people who don't completely wipe down equipment they've been on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Psycho_X said:
Killgasm said:

Yeah that's annoying also. And people who don't completely wipe down equipment they've been on.
Yep. And yep.

Also people who take WAY too long between sets on the machine I'm waiting to use. Normally I'd work in with them, but now I'm working out with my son, and working in with three people just takes too long. But yeah. If you're gonna tie up the cables, then get in there and do you shit and move on. Quit walking around the gym inbetween sets, ya dick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The people that make "noises" as they push the weights... eeek!

Lesson

Oh, really?
The Dude said:
Psycho_X said:
Killgasm said:

Yep. And yep.

Also people who take WAY too long between sets on the machine I'm waiting to use. Normally I'd work in with them, but now I'm working out with my son, and working in with three people just takes too long. But yeah. If you're gonna tie up the cables, then get in there and do you shyte and move on. Quit walking around the gym inbetween sets, ya dick.

I understand what you're saying, but shit, if I'm lifting a heavy weight, I am going to take time in between.

Oh, and I agree 100% about the people that don't take their weights back.