1-10, NFL's Top 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Players vote and reputation is key factor - but how many TD catches did Julio Jones have last year? 8? 6? 4?........No........3!!!!

He's never had double digit TDs. Crazy.

Edit, OK once he hit 10 in his 2nd year.

Can't be too mad about where our guys finished. That being said, Bell isn't better than Gurley and he wasn't even on Todd's level last year.

Well aside from the receiving TDs (and really that's b/c of Antonio Brown taking them away) their numbers were pretty similar. Define "better"? I'd say they are pretty even. Le'Veon is more elusive...TGII is more powerful.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Can't be too mad about where our guys finished. That being said, Bell isn't better than Gurley and he wasn't even on Todd's level last year.

GURLEY__ ATT 279 Yards 1,305 YPC 4.7 TD 13 Yards per game 87.0 Catches 64 Yards 788 TD 6

BELL_____ ATT 321 Yards 1,291 YPC 4.0 TD 9_ Yards per game 86.1 Catches 85 Yards 655 TD 2

Shaquill+Griffin+Los+Angeles+Rams+v+Seattle+vUF0P62OdiTl.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Can't believe Donald is 7. First off, he's a better player then Gurley. Second, hes easily a top 3 player regardless of position. I knew Wentz was going to be way too high.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Donald not at number three or higher is a joke. Bell being better than Gurley is also a joke.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1011423349572898816

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1011417902401011712

The final 10 players are:

1. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots

2. Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers

3. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles

4. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons

5. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

6. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams

7. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles Rams

8. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints

9. Von Miller, LB, Denver Broncos

10. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers

Angry Ram

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1011423349572898816

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1011417902401011712

The final 10 players are:

1. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots

2. Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers

3. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles

4. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons

5. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

6. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams

7. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles Rams

8. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints

9. Von Miller, LB, Denver Broncos

10. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers

1. Antonio Brown
2. Aaron Donald
3. Tom Brady
4. Todd Gurley
5. Le'Veon Bell
6. Carson Wentz
7. Drew Brees
8. Von Miller
9. Julio Jones
10. Aaron Rodgers

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
He's never had double digit TDs. Crazy.

Edit, OK once he hit 10 in his 2nd year.

Well aside from the receiving TDs (and really that's b/c of Antonio Brown taking them away) their numbers were pretty similar. Define "better"? I'd say they are pretty even. Le'Veon is more elusive...TGII is more powerful.

GURLEY__ ATT 279 Yards 1,305 YPC 4.7 TD 13 Yards per game 87.0 Catches 64 Yards 788 TD 6

BELL_____ ATT 321 Yards 1,291 YPC 4.0 TD 9_ Yards per game 86.1 Catches 85 Yards 655 TD 2

Shaquill+Griffin+Los+Angeles+Rams+v+Seattle+vUF0P62OdiTl.jpg

This is what I mean when I say Gurley was better. Not only was he a better runner than Bell, he also beat Bell at his own game receiving the ball. Gurley averaged 12.3 yards per reception, Bell had 7.7. Todd is also athletically superior to Le'Veon. He's just plain better.

Angry Ram

Not only was he a better runner than Bell,

Different run styles, but their end game production is pretty similar.

he also beat Bell at his own game receiving the ball.

Well yeah, they also have Antonio Brown as a focal point.

Gurley averaged 12.3 yards per reception, Bell had 7.7.

Ehh, 5 yards. Not much of a difference to me.

Todd is also athletically superior to Le'Veon. He's just plain better.

Le'Veon is a glider. Have you ever seen a RB just stand there behind the OL waiting for a hole and then getting a 1st down full speed? He's a spinner too. I'd say that is pretty athletic. But he doesn't hurdle or overpower, that's TG's game.

They are pretty even in my book, each with their own strengths and play styles. Not fair to put either one above the other.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Le'Veon is a glider. Have you ever seen a RB just stand there behind the OL waiting for a hole and then getting a 1st down full speed? He's a spinner too. I'd say that is pretty athletic. But he doesn't hurdle or overpower, that's TG's game.

They are pretty even in my book, each with their own strengths and play styles. Not fair to put either one above the other.
meh...Offensive Player of the Year, better numbers..He should be ranked above Bell.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hehehe can't tell if serious or you wanted blue font. A 5 yard difference per catch is amazing especially when Bell barely averaged 4 yards a carry rushing. More yards and touch downs on fewer receptions. Bell is good, but last year his production paled in comparison.

Angry Ram

meh...Offensive Player of the Year, better numbers..He should be ranked above Bell.

Which I did. They are neck and neck.

Averaging 5 yards more per reception is pretty significant.

hehehe can't tell if serious or you wanted blue font. A 5 yard difference per catch is amazing especially when Bell barely averaged 4 yards a carry rushing. More yards and touch downs on fewer receptions. Bell is good, but last year his production paled in comparison.

Not to me it isn't. Especially considering TGII had longer runs than LB did this year. End result is still roughly the same.

Yes last year TGII scored a lot more, but again I'm not going to say one is "better" than the other. To me they are equals. LB has lower numbers b/c there's another superstar on that team, they have two focal points on O, right now the Rams have one. Maybe Brandin Cooks can become the other. Hopefully.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Which I did. They are neck and neck.

Not to me it isn't. Especially considering TGII had longer runs than LB did this year. End result is still roughly the same.

Yes last year TGII scored a lot more, but again I'm not going to say one is "better" than the other. To me they are equals. LB has lower numbers b/c there's another superstar on that team, they have two focal points on O, right now the Rams have one. Maybe Brandin Cooks can become the other. Hopefully.

Bell has BENEFITED from having other stars on his offense. People can't ever stack the box against him because they'll get torched by Big Ben, AB, JuJu, etc. He's also had an above- average O-Line for practically his entire career. The same can't be said for Todd.

Gurley has been the focal point of the Rams offense since he started his first game. He hasn't had nearly the weapons around him as Bell. And I can't believe you seriously don't think that 5 YPR isn't a big difference, especially when Bell is only averaging 7.7 YPR to begin with. Gurley is almost getting twice the yardage every time he catches the ball.

Turducken

Starter
Look on the bright side. If AD had landed #1 his agent would bleed us for another million against the salary cap (for each of the next six years).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bell benefited from a good OLine, the best WR in the game, a perennial Pro Bowl QB and was on the top yardage offense. Yet he wasn't able to come close to equaling TG last year not even close. Eight less touchdowns and 100 less total yards in 60 more total touches. Yeah that's right he produced fewer touchdowns and fewer yards in 15% more touches. They are both good back. Last year Gurley was hands down superior, and statistically it wasn't close.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz, you all do realize @Angry Ram is a Steelers fan as well right? I agree with him that they are neck and neck. Love both of their games and wanted Bell in horns when he came out...that said, TG had the better year.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I thought this should be based off of the past year. The top 100 players of 2017, but it is obviously thought by the players as who in their opinion projects as the top 100 players for the up coming season. Which then changes everything. That's how Jimmy g gets into the list. How Gurley isn't ahead of bell.