Your Tattoos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well Prime Time suggested it, so I figured why the hell not. I have 4 of them and want to get a lot more, and even do a half sleeve on my right arm. Will get a Rams tat eventually as well.

Got this a few years ago in kuwait. After I got it he went over it again a month later to touch it up and make sure it'd stay good. This is a pic about a day after that. Hurt like hell since it was the inside part of the elbow and done over twice. Got it free to since my roommate that i got paired with at that time used to be a tattoo artist and gave free tats to people. Anyone want to guess where I got the idea for this tat from?
217371_10150156245582710_1427945_n.jpg

This is one both me and my best friend got about 5 or 6 years ago. The Misfits is one of my favorite bands and when trying to think of what tattoos to get, we saw this pirate version of their skull symbol and got it.
tat_zps68885125.jpg

I got two others as well, one on my left chest of a band symbol I was big into. So of course once I turned 18 I went to a parlor and got the symbol on me. Still like the band but not as much as I used to. Just glad its a symbol instead of a name, has lots of red in it but has faded a lot.

The other is a wrap around below the wolf on my fore arm that says "The fate of destruction is the joy of rebirth". Got that one done in Germany about 8 years ago.

So what about you guys?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Heres mine.....

J/K. I have none, not a big fan. But Tron, that first one looks badass.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Still trying to decide on some sort of a Ram image and where to get it inked. I'm thinking inside right shoulder between shoulder and collar bone. I'm thinking something like the old logo
images

Cool tats BTW Tron.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Well Prime Time suggested it, so I figured why the hell not.

The irony is that I don't have a tat. Will read with interest though as the rest of you tattooed folks share in this thread. Btw the wolf is awesome Tron.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
image.jpg image.jpg

I have two. One on my left forearm and one on my back. As I've stated before, I was quite the douchy tool when I was younger. They are both Tribal. :doh:

My first one was on my arm, was drunk with a buddy and decided I want a tattoo, not only did I want one, but I wanted it to cover my entire damn forearm. It's funny cause I still get compliments from time to time, which immediately makes me think that person is a douche. Lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Still trying to decide on some sort of a Ram image and where to get it inked. I'm thinking inside right shoulder between shoulder and collar bone. I'm thinking something like the old logo
images

Cool tats BTW Tron.

I want to get a rams tat too, but every single one that I have seen has looked pretty bad. I don't know if the colors are hard to match or what. I would love to get the old school blue and white. I also have plans in the near future to get my right forearm full of another tat. I think it's called an anagram (could be wrong) where one way it reads my daughters name and the other side reads my sons

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0342.JPG
my one and only. havent decided 100 % for the other forearm.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Heres mine.....

J/K. I have none, not a big fan. But Tron, that first one looks badass.

You didn't get the same one I didn't get,I understand why people want them ,there are moments when they are apropos like when I'm pretending to be a big bad biker etc., what I don't understand is why the permanence of the act and the temporary urge don't clash in the reasoning pattern and the decision comes out to not get it.
They freeze you in a moment,IF that moment is so monumental as to dictate a tattoo and you want to be CONSTANTLY reminded you want it to be a defining act ,I can see that, but even that passes,or can be accomplished less obtrusively. They are a means of expression but they aren't very precise and often express what we never or no longer wish to express.
I told my kids when they were 10 -12 ,here's the thing if they were free didn't hurt and there was no age limit ,both of you would be covered with Barney and Baby Bop tattoos now ,and we all know how over that shit is, that's the thing 90% of tattoos would qualify as an indelible expression of a temporary feeling, people change the tat doesn't ,so they get more because they aren't satisfied with the ones they've got anymore.
So as the story unfolds of my life Thor has a tattoo of a Pokemon character on his ankle and my son in law has one of Calvin and Hobbs:LOL: so WTF.
I have other Psychology Today opinions about them like I can't help but notice the explosion of tats in society and the war on drugs exporting it's early catches to the street ,IOW they are a cultural manifestation to me of how the war on drugs has exported prison culture to our streets.
Then there is reason 456 not to get,because if they are on your legs you wear shorts on your arms you wear sleeveless shirts in sub zero weather IF you are still so proud of them you just have to show them off.

I know a lot of guys here have them and I don't want any of you to think I think poorly of you for having them , I was in a grad school accounting class ,the prof a retired comptroller from a Fortune 500 co. threw this out , "the people at the top of the most successful businesses in the world are wrong an alarming amount of time probably upper 40%s but they are right then in the 50s and they play with such huge sums that they make huge profits despite their mistakes, I make what I know to be mistakes, really bone headed ones ,that's just something I consider a mistake I haven't made yet.That doesn't mean I won't ever since I'm old already I don't have reason not to get 63 to worry about, when you get old they sag: solution wait until you're old to get one:whistle:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know, "Why would you get Charizard on your arm?"
1. He's badass
2. My childhood was badass
3. It looks like a badass dragon and not a cartoon.
4. Fuck yeah.

image.jpg

I gotta get this redone but I think the design was pretty well done. It's hard to fill in the white because well, I'm really white.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have a howling wolf on my upper left arm. I want to pair him with a mate, so I'm planning on getting another wolf on the same arm. I apologize for not being able to post a picture in this thread, since I don't really have a camera, but there is a picture in my introduction thread.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah yeah, I know, "Why would you get Charizard on your arm?"
1. He's badass
2. My childhood was badass
3. It looks like a badass dragon and not a cartoon.
4. freak yeah.
lol. That's all kinds of awesome.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@Thordaddy I've thought about my Rams tattoo for long enough that I think it qualifies as a defining act. Being that I'm a third generation Rams fan and have so many Rams memories throughout my childhood and adult life, I'm guessing it's beyond being a fleeting fancy. I get what you're saying though. I have probably been contemplating the tattoo for about ten years now and still am sans ink. Once I get it done, I want it to be EXACTLY what I wanted. Guess we'll see.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm thinking about getting all of the tats on my right arm and right pec joined together in a half-sleeve.
Also talked my wife into getting one, so that should be cool.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have the soldiers cross on my arm, a mildot reticle on the left side of my chest (got it after sniper school with a few other guys) and a jolly Roger on my right wrist. Everyone in our assault team got it since we were the "raid" team.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking about getting all of the tats on my right arm and right pec joined together in a half-sleeve.
Also talked my wife into getting one, so that should be cool.
That's what I was thinking about doing...my wife is pretty much digging her heels into the ground about the idea. :hatin:

beej

Rookie
A really cool king cobra getting ready to strike. But most of it washed off in the bathtub yesterday. :(

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
@Thordaddy I've thought about my Rams tattoo for long enough that I think it qualifies as a defining act. Being that I'm a third generation Rams fan and have so many Rams memories throughout my childhood and adult life, I'm guessing it's beyond being a fleeting fancy. I get what you're saying though. I have probably been contemplating the tattoo for about ten years now and still am sans ink. Once I get it done, I want it to be EXACTLY what I wanted. Guess we'll see.

Yeah , it's clearly a personal choice ,I just never heard of a CEO getting a job because of his tat but I've known a lot of people who have to cover them for work ,it's a fad someday it'll be over but like all fads it'll come back around.
Worst thing about Rams tats is unless you go retro intentionally they're gonna change the logo someday and as Murphy would dictate you'll like the new one better.

How bout the guys with Redskin tattoos?:(

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
If I EVER get one it will be of a rooster with a rope around it's neck on the inside of my calf

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mine's more necessity than desire. i think tattoos are cool. especially when there's real meaning behind them and not just a good night of drinking. i used to be just hyperglycemic (high glucose levels) which other than time, there isnt much that can be done about that. a couple of years ago i started becoming hypoglycemic (low glucose levels) which can be fatal if it drops too much. i'm lucky that i can detect (without testing) that my glucose levels are dropping and have time to stop the situation from getting worse. i also have no desire to wear jewelry, so i decided to have a medical alert tattoo put on my arm where its fairly readable (except in the winter) so in case i needed the EMT to give me glucose instead of insulin (type 2 diabetics are insulin resistant) they would do so. will it ever happen? probably not. could it happen? yes.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
it's a fad someday it'll be over but like all fads it'll come back around.

I've been trying to bring back the 60's hippie look but it's not working. I'm surrounded by people with shaved heads and tattoos, and those are the women.(Rim shot)

oa6o3p.jpg