LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This girl right here is in love with me. Or maybe vice versa. LOL

Funny side note... my parrot is trying to sing along with this right now... he's humming the words. He loves Lauryn's voice. It's very obvious and funny.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

My childhood...I was young and dumb and thought this jam was bad ass. I am older and wiser......What happened?.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

My childhood...I was young and dumb and thought this jam was bad ass. I am older and wiser......What happened?.

I'm still "young and dumb", And still know their (Soundgarden) albums, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog and his solo stuff are BAD ASS. That's just me, though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's to "Cold Beer on a Friday Night".... This vid doesn't really start till 20 seconds in.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For this Sunday morning.

This acoustic medley has a bit of every song from Bob's "Songs Of Freedom" album. That's why it's 12 minutes long. I love all of it.

Weird thing about this one... I've heard it play 3 different times since Friday on 3 different sources. I believe Bob has been making sure that I share this with you... so don't miss out.