LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Had this stuck in my head all day long.

I wish it had stayed there. That song, and anything by REO Speedwagon, makes me feel like punching random people in the face.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wish it had stayed there. That song, and anything by REO Speedwagon, makes me feel like punching random people in the face.

lololol, come on, that song is catchy as hell!!!

Just lettin you know.....we built this city....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hopefully you won't reach a point where you can't fight that feeling anymore...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Just ignore them Tron or put them on ignore :D Heck, here's one I really like though I can't stand the rest of their stuff...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just ignore them Tron or put them on ignore :D Heck, here's one I really like though I can't stand the rest of their stuff...

lol have to agree with you on REO, that song is good, but the rest of their stuff...I dont hate it, but...yea, you understand lol. And who doesnt like "we built this city"? Some people just have a screw loose I guess.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This thread has now taken a turn for the worse.

607028cdk2d9cazfg.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Heres one the heathens might like, one of my personal favorites.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
And who doesnt like "we built this city"? Some people just have a screw loose I guess.

I'm trying to be supportive here because that's just the kind of humble and great guy I am but you did know that 'We Built This City' is considered one of the worst songs ever don't you?

Rolling Stone: Readers' Poll: The 10 Worst Songs of the 1980s

1. Starship - 'We Built This City'
This could be the biggest blow-out victory in the history of the Rolling Stone Readers Poll. You really, really, really hate "We Built This City" by Starship. It crushed the competition. This isn't the first time this happened to this song. In 2004 Blender named this song the Most Awesomely Bad Song of All Time. Certainly, there's a lot to hate about the song. Jefferson Airplane was a pretty great rock band in the 1960s. Bizarrely enough, Elton John lyricist Bernie Taupin is one of the co-writers of this song.

That being said, sometimes it's the worst songs that we can't get out of our mind. For example; some believe this next song is so awful that they use it to troll with. I love this song anyway so there.

vex7xi.jpg

Enjoy watching Opie dance you bastards!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm trying to be supportive here because that's just the kind of humble and great guy I am :)
but you did know that 'We Built This City' is considered one of the worst songs ever don't you?

This could be the biggest blow-out victory in the history of the Rolling Stone Readers Poll. You really, really, really hate "We Built This City" by Starship. It crushed the competition. This isn't the first time this happened to this song. In 2004 Blender named this song the Most Awesomely Bad Song of All Time. Certainly, there's a lot to hate about the song. Jefferson Airplane was a pretty great rock band in the 1960s. Bizarrely enough, Elton John lyricist Bernie Taupin is one of the co-writers of this song.

That being said, sometimes it's the worst songs that we can't get out of our mind. For example; some believe this next song is so awful that they use it to troll with. I love this song anyway so there.

vex7xi.jpg

Validation! I didn't even know that article existed, and yet I hated that song anyway.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm trying to be supportive here because that's just the kind of humble and great guy I am :)
but you did know that 'We Built This City' is considered one of the worst songs ever don't you?

vex7xi.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!! I need to reevaluate my entire life now!!! Never knew :(

I thought #1 would be Europes- the final countdown.....which I also like because it represents the 80's perfectly...and its catchy...

FML!!! I have shamed myself.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Validation! I didn't even know that article existed, and yet I hated that song anyway.

Maybe we should start a new thread listing all the songs we hate but without the videos. :cool:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Just wait till you read the article on the most hated ROD posters......cough...cough..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe we should start a new thread listing all the songs we hate but without the videos. :cool:
I was thinking the same thing.

1. We built this city
2. The entire REO Speedwagon catalog.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I thought #1 would be Europes- the final countdown.....which I also like because it represents the 80's perfectly...and its catchy...

FML!!! I have shamed myself.

Readers' Poll: The 10 Worst Songs of the 1980s

2. Europe - 'The Final Countdown'

This has been a week of very mixed news for the fine men in the band Europe. The news that Arrested Development is returning means they will almost certainly be getting more royalty checks for "The Final Countdown," which Gob always uses as the intro to his magic act. But you people had to take away their joy by naming it the second worst song of the Eighties. You may be right though. The keyboard part is catchy in an irritating way, but the whole thing is just incredibly annoying. Europe reunited in 2003 and continue to tour. They should go out on a package bill with ASIA, Boston and Chicago. It would be confusing.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was thinking the same thing.

1. We built this city
2. The entire REO Speedwagon catalog.

Just keep piling it on why dont ya!!!!! Meanie!!!! When you enter hell i hope they play " we built this city" over and over again in your cell while your cellmate is justin beiber!!!