LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hey Ramsey! You are a fan of video art arent you. Good stuff as always!

Killer bass on that tune!!!!! Love it!

CodeMonkey

Saw a band tonite named Big Rigs. It was great. 2 acoustic guitars and a beat box. It was a cool sound. They dont have a huge presence on the webs for me to share. What I do want to share is a tune and artist they covered very well.

Check out Ray. He is a baaaad man.

Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3pltmw6cmI

I don't care what you think of C Lo, this song rules.

Crazy

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEfDSP4g_U

My wife reports to me that she's heard this one the radio.

You Are The Best Thing

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3xTjvj9tw

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don' have it to post, But How about; "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow! By Fleetwood Mac!!:D ( Or maybe for the day the Tital should be changed to " Can't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow!":LOL::D

spamlord

Rookie
The Final Countdown by Europe. Sounds great in the break room when you're waiting for the microwave to finish.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My wife is not afraid of hard work or getting her hands dirty , but..................

She is afraid of Spiders

But there is also one thing she hates more then spiders , and that's me making fun of her for being afraid of spiders , and I've known this now for 30 years , so for the last 30 years , my job has been to , kill the spider , get rid of the spider and never ,ever ,ever , ever mention the spider

Now , we're replacing a section of our deck , so today we went to Menards ( for those who don't live in the Midwest , Menards is like a Lowes or Home Depot ) we went to Menards to pick up the lumber , then we going to the Sports Page to get something to eat and watch the Iowa vs Iowa State game

Now Menards has this huge lumber ware house out back , self service , although they do have people in there in case you need help , so the wife and I pull into the ware house to pick up our lumber , and as we were loading 16 foot thick deck on our trailer , I noticed there were three or four other trucks and trailers in there doing the same , and the one thing I notched from all the other trucks , the guy was loading the trailer , and their wives were all just sitting in the truck , playing on their phone , not one was helping , except mine , she was right out there helping load lumber with me , so I had one of those simple , quite thoughts to myself , what a lucky a guy I am ,

and then it happened , as we were loading the thick deck , out of no where comes this huge , wolf spider , probably the largest wolf spider I've ever seen , but it wasn't just that , attached to the spider was this huge egg sack , and for people who know spiders , there can be like a 1,000 baby spiders in those egg sacks , and without even saying a word , my wife stepped back , walked to the cab of the truck and got in , she never got back out of that truck until we got the restaurant

Well , to make a long story short , which is almost impossible for me , :whistle: , I've had this song stuck in my head all day now

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gary Richrath was the guitarist for REO Speedwagon. He was the rock 'n roll edge to counter the sappiness of Kevin Cronin.
https://www.facebook.com/Classic-Rock-Revisited-162020840496066/timeline/

REO Speedwagon’s Kevin Cronin on the Death of Gary Richrath:

“Hi friends, KC here. My longtime friend and collaborator Gary Richrath passed away earlier today. I feel so sad. Gary was both a unique guitarist and songwriter, and the embodiment of the tough guy with a heart of gold. I learned most of what I know about being in a rock band from Gary Richrath. The entire REO Family mourns his death and shares in the grief of his family, friends, and fans. These words do not come close to expressing the depth of emotions I am feeling at this time."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwCP2hX2FM

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay--great song--fantastic video. But the second video tells a story about the music video that is hilarious. I am a huge fan of the film--even have a book or two about it and I didn't know the story. I hope X sees this.

CodeMonkey

Last edited: