LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I got the single for The Breeder's Cannonball. Peeping Tom? What a pleasant surprise to be introduced to yet another Mike Patton project! Jeepers Creepers take a look at Linda's Peepers! Oh, I had me a big crush on my wall poster of Linda Ronstadt. Same gorgeous poster Dave 51 fan posted. How many times did I fall into Linda's brown eyes. How bout you Dave? Did you drown yourself in Linda's deep brown pools?

Listening to Linda's backup vocals on Warren Zevon's "Excitable Boy" never fails to make me smile. Such innocent and ironic vocals considering the song is about a rapist/killer/maniac and the excuses everyone makes for...Excitable Boys!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhBJlW4Kd_A

Last edited:

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't you just Love this Album Cover!!
You have excellent taste Dave. Linda has always been my favorite girl singer. And my first true love. But the the bitch never returned any of my calls back in the day. Hell I didn't even know what a stalker was. :(

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You have excellent taste Dave. Linda has always been my favorite girl singer. And my first true love. But the the bitch never returned any of my calls back in the day. Hell I didn't even know what a stalker was. :(
My Favorite Album of hers Had a pic of her Skating on the Board walk of a beach here in California! But I can't find it! It was A great album and Cover!

( She had Poor Choice in Men, She dated Jerry Brown!)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
You ever get a really dumb song stuck in your head for like 3 days in a row , and not be able to get it out of there

enjoy