LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here ya go Dave - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Did you know: The bands name is actually based on their high school gym teacher named Leonard Skinner who gave them a lot of trouble about their long hair. They hated him and their band name is a mocking tribute.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA

I did know this^ about the Name, But I'll be Damned if I can ever remember the spelling when I want to!:LOL: I Think the guitar work in this song is as good as it gets!!!(y)(y)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here ya go Dave - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Did you know: The bands name is actually based on their high school gym teacher named Leonard Skinner who gave them a lot of trouble about their long hair. They hated him and their band name is a mocking tribute.

Di you know that Al Kooper founded Blood, Sweat and Tears, played organ on Dylan's 'Like A Rolling Stone,' discovered Lynyrd Skynyrd, signed them, produced their first three albums and played mellotron on Free Bird?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syNLBJ_Lq9E

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Di you know that Al Kooper founded Blood, Sweat and Tears, played organ on Dylan's 'Like A Rolling Stone,' discovered Lynyrd Skynyrd, signed them, produced their first three albums and played mellotron on Free Bird?

johnny-carson.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's SOJA alongside my favorite Maui Girl (Anuhea) and Brudda J Boog. I've been feeling The 808 this weekend yeah.