Your favorite NFL Photoshop pics or creations?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
10931502_861413273905362_5642907886790236873_n.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you've ever stumbled across a good photoshop pic or have created your own (or want to), share it here. But, you know, let's try to keep it clean. Profanity in a pic can't be censored.

I'll start.

harbaugh-head.jpg
Now what about that is clean?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Still too soon for me :cry:

The funniest part of that photoshop, and I did do that one myself... The lower right hand corner. The coach taking a dive. You hardly notice it.

Lol.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ya know ... this thread really interests me! I am an amateur photographer. Been doing it about 7 yrs now, but really didn't do much in the way of editing . Most of my stuff was landscape photography, architecture, some sports of my son playing H.S. and Jr. college and HDR.

I have recently bought PS13, LR5 nd a new HDR software. I am learning on my own so it's a slow process, but i have always wanted to try and do some of my own Rams/sports stuff. so I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread for ideas and tips (y):):D