You will not pass!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Predict what players, if available at 10, the Rams believe they MUST take regardless of needs or wants?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Cooper, White, Fowler, Mariota (I don't think any of them will be available at 10)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Go Hawkeyes !!!!

dm_141212_nfl_draft_prospect_brandon_scherff_default.jpg

jap

Legend
Cooper, White, Fowler, Mariota (I don't think any of them will be available at 10)

You never know---players slide down in virtually every draft. That's why war rooms have to be so prepared & nimble with decision-making in the event favorable scenarios fall their way.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hmm tricky, are you asking who I think will slip to 10 and will the Rams pick them up or is it hypothetically asking if who I could not let any other team pick?

Ltrautman

MIZ
Leonard Williams
Dante Fowler
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Amari Cooper
Brandon Scherff
But I highly doubt any of these are available at 10 (I only see Scherff as a possibility)

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
,1 Mariota - 99% chance he is gone by 10
2 Winston - 99.9999999% chance he is gone by 10
3 Cooper 90% chance he is gone by 10
4 Williams - 99.9999999% chance he is gone by 10
5 Fowler - 99.9999999% chance he isgone by 10
6 White 75% chance he isgone by 10
7 Todd Gurley (Sleeper) - 50% chance he is gone by 10
The O-line is a position of major need so it was not in the above list above
8 Scherff 50 % chance he is gone by 10
9A Trade back
9 Collins 20 % Chance he is gone by 10
10 Parker 20% chance he is gone by 10

Please - No Undersized non-prototypical 43DE, sub-package edge rushers at 10 (Beasley - Ray - Gregory)!! Later in the draft Ok but not at 10.

Last edited:

iced

forget about cooper - apparently the jags may take em

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper and Winston. I could conceivably see passing on most of the others.

Winston certainly could go terribly wrong, but the potential....And I believe Cooper's resume speaks for itself. Not that either will be available at 10.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Winston, Mariota, Cooper, White, Fowler, and Williams.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Winston....I'd be fine with any choice, unless he's available...that's why I see trade down...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Mariota, Cooper, Fowler, Williams, White, Parker, Scherff. In that order. (i.e., if somehow some, or even ALL, of them are available, that's my pecking order. e.g., if Fowler, White & Scherff are available, I'd go w/ Fowler.)

If Winston slides to #10 it's for a reason.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On defense only Fowler and Williams but zero chance either make it to 10.

On offense Cooper is a certainty because he starts very quickly. White simply because despite my concerns with him (one big year and the performance of 2 other mountaineers in the Rams' offense) he has the potential to dominate in this league. Scherff because he is exactly what the Rams need more of on their line: powerful, resilient, tough, and flexible. Parker because he has the measurables and production you look for in that range and is probably a safer pick than White.

Oh and I still think the Rams will at least try to jump ahead of the Giants, provided they can find someone who won't get all stupid with the asking price.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it were me:
Amari Cooper
Kevin White
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Leonard Williams
Vic Beasley