You Know Your Offense is Bad When...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
When you know it's...

just another Sunday.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
A game is lost while your second best offensive player, Tavon Austin, gets 2 touches.

1 Rush, 16 yards, never hand it to him again. Genius.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
A game is lost while your second best offensive player, Tavon Austin, gets 2 touches.

1 Rush, 16 yards, never hand it to him again. Genius.

When your second best offensive player is Tavon Austin.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
:palm: Seriously? He has 8.3 YPC and 10 YPR. That's a second best weapon on any team.

10 YPR for a team's best receiving weapon is atrocious, the rushing yards is nice, but it's always going to be limited because it's based on surprise and misdirection, he's a nice player to have as your 3rd receiver, but when he's your second best player on O, yes it's a problem.

RamzFanz

Damnit
10 YPR for a team's best receiving weapon is atrocious, the rushing yards is nice, but it's always going to be limited because it's based on surprise and misdirection, he's a nice player to have as your 3rd receiver, but when he's your second best player on O, yes it's a problem.

Who said he was the Rams best receiving weapon? A player like TA CAN'T be the best receiving option and that's half the problem with this O.

Nice? 8.3 YPC is nice?

When he's used twice, yes, it's bad. When they throw long balls to him while he is always painted with coverage for an incomplete for the hundredth time, yes, it's bad. HE's not bad. If you blame TA for the line, QB play, and play calling, that's silly.

Last edited:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
When you traded your starting QB for another teams starting QB that is now the backup to a guy that has been waived like 4 times. Then that guy gets creamed and they still refuse to put the guy you traded for in on a possible game winning drive.

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
HE's not bad. If you blame TA for the line, QB play, and play calling, that's silly.

Point me to the part of this thread where I did any of that and I'll agree it was silly.

He's not bad, him being the second best player on O is bad.

Not sure how I make that clearer?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Point me to the part of this thread where I did any of that and I'll agree it was silly.

He's not bad, him being the second best player on O is bad.

Not sure how I make that clearer?

Actually, you changed my mind, I agree. If there were a star receiver on this team and TA was #3, that would be better. TA would be better. The Rams could be at the top of the NFCW.

Schmitzer

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...when your head coach works our a prospective QB draft pick by having him hand off the ball.

iced

....when its more fun trying to watch your ugly friend score at the bar than the offense..

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
...when people are pointing to the 2007-2011 Rams offenses as a comparison.
Ouch. IIRC, Brett Farve and the Jets were beating the Rams 40-0 at halftime one game, and the very next weekend some other team was beating the Rams 20-0 at halftime. Those were some dark times!

RamsFan14

Starter
When you're proud the offense converted two 3rd downs in a row!

Literally made that comment yesterday... :palm:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
When you've seen thank God for the 49ers for preventing you from being last in the league in offense across multiple outlets of Rams fandom.