You know how bad Suh wanted

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
to pick up that fumble and return it for a TD? I was pulling for the big fella to scoop and score. Would have been a little like the Marcus Peters INT in the Chiefs game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
to pick up that fumble and return it for a TD? I was pulling for the big fella to scoop and score. Would have been a little like the Marcus Peters INT in the Chiefs game.

Speaking of ... is Marcus Peters hurt again? Saw the game at a bar with no sound. He rolled his ankle.

Psycho_X

Legend
Speaking of ... is Marcus Peters hurt again? Saw the game at a bar with no sound. He rolled his ankle.

He came back in a few plays later and looked fine. Just a minor ankle roll that can be walked off it seemed.

And yeah I was yelling at Suh to fall on the damn ball. Luckily we still got it. I’m sure his eyes got too big for his brain when he saw the opportunity. Can’t blame him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That ankle roll was maybe the worst I’ve ever seen that didn’t end up with torn ligaments.

I’d shut him down for Chicago unless his rehab goes fantastic. That cold can make ligaments brittle.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't really blame him. Heat of the moment, trying to scoop and score. Sure, if you had time to break it down, it is better to just fall on it,

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I was yelling at the tv for him to just fall on it. The game was still close, set the personal agenda aside.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was yelling at the tv for him to just fall on it. The game was still close, set the personal agenda aside.
I don't think it was an agenda thing. I think that in the heat of the moment he saw the opportunity to make a play and tried to scoop and score, Much like SE50 did the previous game. I don't think he saw the OL coming up behind him. If not for the OL diving at the ball he probably picks it up and scores.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I don't think it was an agenda thing. I think that in the heat of the moment he saw the opportunity to make a play and tried to scoop and score, Much like SE50 did the previous game. I don't think he saw the OL coming up behind him. If not for the OL diving at the ball he probably picks it up and scores.
Yep. It's never quite as cut and dry as "just fall on it". We see guys dive on top of the ball and have it shoot away all of the time. If a guy has a good shot at picking up the ball cleanly, it makes sense to try.