You have to admit...this is funny as shit (post game spoof)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Re: You have to admit...this is funny as shyte (post game sp

I have to in all honesty respect and accept some humor from this if not only on the effort part alone.

superfan24

Starter

lol that was hilarious even though I'm a spags supporter

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: You have to admit...this is funny as shit (post game spo

Yeah. Hilarious. The same dumbass from the PD does this every week. It's unoriginal and I didn't even smirk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RealRamsFan said:
X said:
Yeah. Hilarious. The same dumbass from the PD does this every week. It's unoriginal and I didn't even smirk.

It was my first time seeing it and once I realized it wasn't authentic I choked on my Bud Light
Then you're easily amused, I guess. Since you're ignoring my PM to you, let me say it here. If I want to read shit from the PD, I know where to find it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

See, now THIS is what I consider funny. Steve Johnson catches a TD and then celebrates by pretending to shoot himself in the leg while dancing. I just hope they get Plaxico's reaction to it after the game.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nflcom/w12/111127_phl_bp_wk12_johnson_5yd_td_700k.mp4[/flv]

steferfootball

Starter

Kinda funny. But it was the same joke repackaged over and over.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex

this is funny
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqS5U4lSSVg[/youtube]

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

X said:
I haven't seen this yet. I know someone posts the post-game press conference script, but I haven't seen them post a spoof of one.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

X said:
RealRamsFan said:
X said:

It was my first time seeing it and once I realized it wasn't authentic I choked on my Bud Light
Then you're easily amused, I guess.

that was the first time i've ever seen it and it was hilarious.

and yes, i'm easily amused. i actually laughed a couple of times when i saw the movie "dumb and dumber".

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Well,,, I'm gonna have to check with Reggie to see if this is funny shit or not....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

X said:
See, now THIS is what I consider funny. Steve Johnson catches a TD and then celebrates by pretending to shoot himself in the leg while dancing. I just hope they get Plaxico's reaction to it after the game.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nflcom/w12/111127_phl_bp_wk12_johnson_5yd_td_700k.mp4[/flv]

My respect for Steve Johnson just grew exponentially - and I always liked the guy.

superfan24

Starter

Memento said:
X said:

My respect for Steve Johnson just grew exponentially - and I always liked the guy.

I thought it was immature for him to do that. Yea thought it was kinda funny at first, but to embarrass Plax like that :nono: Plax definitely handled it in the best way possible after the game. And Johnson got was coming with the dropped passes. Especially after his dumb tweets last year. Just my 2 cents.

Memento

Name
Jemma

superfan24 said:
Memento said:
X said:

I thought it was immature for him to do that. Yea thought it was kinda funny at first, but to embarrass Plax like that :nono: Plax definitely handled it in the best way possible after the game. And Johnson got was coming with the dropped passes. Especially after his dumb tweets last year. Just my 2 cents.

In my honest opinion, Plaxico Burress deserves to be humiliated and ridiculed as much as possible. What he did in that nightclub was beyond irresponsible, and he was very lucky that he was the only one who was hurt. That's not even mentioning the fact that he tried to cover it up.

superfan24

Starter

Memento said:
superfan24 said:
Memento said:
X said:

In my honest opinion, Plaxico Burress deserves to be humiliated and ridiculed as much as possible. What he did in that nightclub was beyond irresponsible, and he was very lucky that he was the only one who was hurt. That's not even mentioning the fact that he tried to cover it up.

Agree to disagree, that's alright. Sure it was beyond a dumb mistake, but he got more time in jail than people who have done worse. He also missed the birth of a child and all the things that go into that. He seems to have changed for the better. so don't understand why johnson would bring it up again

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

superfan24 said:
Agree to disagree, that's alright. Sure it was beyond a dumb mistake, but he got more time in jail than people who have done worse. He also missed the birth of a child and all the things that go into that. He seems to have changed for the better. so don't understand why johnson would bring it up again
For what it's worth, Bob Costas agrees with you. I just thought it was an extremely imaginative gesture, and a way to call another guy out during a game. I'm easily amused that way. Plax paid his dues, and while what he did was extremely stupid (and put other people's lives in danger), I don't think he should be further vilified either. What's done is done, and if he does it again, then he's REALLY done.

Memento

Name
Jemma

X said:
superfan24 said:
For what it's worth, Bob Costas agrees with you. I just thought it was an extremely imaginative gesture, and a way to call another guy out during a game. I'm easily amused that way. Plax paid his dues, and while what he does was extremely stupid (and put other people's lives in danger), I don't think he should be further vilified either. What's done is done, and if he does it again, then he's REALLY done.

I agree with the bolded part. I'll also agree to disagree with you, superfan. I honestly hope that Burress has changed for the better, if only for his family's sake. Still, I'm of the opinion that people shouldn't forget about what he did.

moklerman

Warner-phile

I haven't seen this spoof of Spagnuolo either so maybe spending less time at the PD board is what we all have in common? I thought it was funny.

As far as Stevie Johnson goes, I thought his act was just another example of stupidity from him. Let's put it this way, when Plax is the one who comes off looking like the mature professional, you should probably realize you really stepped in it.

Can't agree that it was "extremely imaginative". Extremely obvious, but not really creative. It was just something that most would be hesitant to do.

I think Stevie needs to think more about catching passes and winning games than coming up with TD celebrations. And now that I type the word celebration, just what does it say about someone who has to ridicule someone else when they've just scored a TD?

Don't get me wrong, I can understand getting caught up in the heat of the moment and spiking the ball in a guy's face that you just beat to get to the end zone or something like that. But Johnson's move just seems classless. Imagine if the next WR to score a TD on Penn St. decided to act a pantomime of...well, you know.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I haven't visited the PD (thanks to ROD!!) in months, and I will admit that I chuckled reading the Spags spoof. Was it repetitive? Yes, but so is Spags at the podium. Stevie Johnson, wow. That was gutsy considering the game was still close. He should have kicked off his cleats and had Fitzy rub his feet. Super gay? Yes, but so is Rex.....

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick

Original or not, I found a little humor in it.
Just to be sure, I checked with Reggie. He doesn't know what "funny shit" is.
Too busy trying to bail out the coach.
GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

While I have to admit that Spags is the GW of post game pressers, the original post got tedious after the first line. I haven't been to the PD but maybe twice in the last year so I haven't seen this goober's posts. Having said that, I recall others pointing out what this post regurgitates over and over and I believe they did it in about one line. Seemed sufficient to me but maybe my funny bone is broken when it come to this shit.

Bye the way. You may never see me type this again but - Costas was right.