You can't make this up.........Nikolas Cruz gets fan mail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What a fucked up thing that is right!?!?!

Women are sending him semi nude photos and love letters.

What is wrong with people........this is insane. He's getting more mail than any other prisoner in the 40 years according one guy has worked there that long.

If it were up to me they would release the names of all these useless idiots so they could get the public backlash they so richly deserve.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-adoring-letters-confessed-killer/468750002/

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's actually a common occurrence. I forget the psychology behind it

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes I know it happens but evidently he's getting it in huge amounts.

I wonder if the more gruesome the crime the more freaks get attracted to it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Probably divided into two groups. Women who fetishize over criminals, the more famous (infamous) the more the turn on. Bonnie and Clyde syndrome. This would serve two purposes for the woman. First, this is her thing....that could be caused by any number of things in her past and psych development. Secondly, it a way for a very needy person to get attention or feel special. If he returns your mail that is attention from a famous person. If the people around you find out (she would let them know more than likely) that will bring attention as well. Negative attention is still attention for the truely emotionally retarded and needy.
Because he is young and a school shooter he will be getting mail from people that feel they empathize with him....or more importantly he would empathize with them. Social rejects who feel so traumatized by their own school experiences they have branded themselves a victim and damaged forever. Despite all the hype around bullying these people will be by and large narcissistic people to varying degrees. For the most part these are self absorbed losers who have a hard time functioning in the real day to day world, so, they create or try to find an ally in the infamous.
Pathetic.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Probably divided into two groups. Women who fetishize over criminals, the more famous (infamous) the more the turn on. Bonnie and Clyde syndrome. This would serve two purposes for the woman. First, this is her thing....that could be caused by any number of things in her past and psych development. Secondly, it a way for a very needy person to get attention or feel special. If he returns your mail that is attention from a famous person. If the people around you find out (she would let them know more than likely) that will bring attention as well. Negative attention is still attention for the truely emotionally retarded and needy.
Because he is young and a school shooter he will be getting mail from people that feel they empathize with him....or more importantly he would empathize with them. Social rejects who feel so traumatized by their own school experiences they have branded themselves a victim and damaged forever. Despite all the hype around bullying these people will be by and large narcissistic people to varying degrees. For the most part these are self absorbed losers who have a hard time functioning in the real day to day world, so, they create or try to find an ally in the infamous.
Pathetic.
Fearsome nailed it. That and the "bad boy" fascination. I mean, ultimately, what is more bad, than a soulless killer? I see this all the time.

Many females, starting young, and continuing their whole lives, LOVE guys that will treat them like crap. There is no cure for this kind of stupid. Then they cry. Then I shake my head. They fall victim to the very thing they were fascinated with an hour earlier. I have never been attracted to these types. But they are out there. Like dogs to their vomit, they go back, too. My wife has had tons of friends like this over the years, crying on her shoulder. They never listen to her advice.

fearsomefour

Legend
Fearsome nailed it. That and the "bad boy" fascination. I mean, ultimately, what is more bad, than a soulless killer? I see this all the time.

Many females, starting young, and continuing their whole lives, LOVE guys that will treat them like crap. There is no cure for this kind of stupid. Then they cry. Then I shake my head. They fall victim to the very thing they were fascinated with an hour earlier. I have never been attracted to these types. But they are out there. Like dogs to their vomit, they go back, too. My wife has had tons of friends like this over the years, crying on her shoulder. They never listen to her advice.
A lot of empathetic.....an overly empathetic person....attract narcissists like flies.
They can get out of that but it takes hard work and self awareness.