You Bookies Must Be Raising Skinny Kids

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

Not trying to bitch, but there's not even a bet available for the game tonight. It may be a pain in the ass to enter these bets though, so I"m probably talking out of my ass.

I need more options ... MORE OPTIONS.

Is it possible for me to ask for certain games or bets to be placed for my picky ass ?

PhxRam

LOL

Not trying to bitch, but there's not even a bet available for the game tonight. It may be a pain in the ass to enter these bets though, so I"m probably talking out of my ass.

I need more options ... MORE OPTIONS.

Is it possible for me to ask for certain games or bets to be placed for my picky ass ?

There was one and it closed not long ago.

PhxRam

and to the second part.. sure. One of us will get to it. Just try and give a couple days notice.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and to the second part.. sure. One of us will get to it. Just try and give a couple days notice.

Thanks,,, good to know.

Just trying to understand the protocol. I guess I can just post a request in this forum then .. ??

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sure George. Just give me all your dinero and I'll bet for you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
By the looks of it Stu,,, I may be better off placing my own. :lol:
HEY!!! Oh... no... you're right. I AM heavily invested in HP, Staples, and Target though. And I'm up a buck and some change. Yep - call me Mr. Hunt.

…..

Legend
been trying to keep ya'll busy :)

been out of town a few days......