You are #20... Who is #44?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steve Smith. But he'd probably get up and just spin the football at my feet

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt quickly come to mind.
Just a couple of low life Bitches.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Who is that female coach for the 9ers? I would do that to her on the sidelines. "Welcome to the NFL, bitch!"

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
There are no words for how much I hate that stupid fucking bitch. Just seeing her face pisses me off.
I should feel bad that I danced a little jig when I heard about her passing. I hated her beyond words.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A member of the whiners that used to just bug the f@ck out of me, Ken Norton Jr.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yeah, true that. *glares hatefully at Claude Terrell*

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Claude Terrell is a former offensive guard for the Rams, drafted in the fourth round in 2005. He already had serious character issues in college, but that never stopped Martz. We finally cut him in 2007 after he savagely beat his wife, prompting an assault charge. Not too long after that, he kidnapped, beat, and raped another woman. I don't know what happened after that.

And yeah, Phillips, Little, and Henley are (were, in Phillips' case, given that he's dead) definitely scumbags.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Can I hit 2 at the same time, like AR9NX did at Pitt??
Line TB12 & Bellicheat up. I would hammer them over & over like groundhog day.