Y'know What's Funny?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
While I don't get a lot of the moves, or where we're going. I've been a Rams fan for 55 years now. This latest round of off season shit bothers me not at all compared to what I've witnessed over the years.

So to what I find funny...

I was sitting in my bar and this guy we call "Google" because he knows fucking EVERYTHING, was talking about NASCAR and he was stating as fact that a certain driver should have never taken the inside track. "He would have won if he would have not done that. What a moron.".

All I could think was, gee... I bet they wish they had you in their team to straighten them out.

Kinda reminds me of here.
While I think there are plenty of bright football minds here, I can't help but roll my eyes at those that - while they might be right occasionally - think THIS organization that has brought us to real prominence has no clue as to what they're doing.

I'm all for opinions. But "fire this guy or that guy is an idiot..." Welp... Just makes me wanna bitch slap you.

You make it REALLY tough to want to read your takes - at least from this old bastard's point of view.

There you have it. Disagree? Go for it.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
While I don't get a lot of the moves, or where we're going. I've been a Rams fan for 55 years now. This latest round of off season shit bothers me not at all compared to what I've witnessed over the years.

I was sitting in my bar and this guy we call "Google" because he knows fucking EVERYTHING, was talking about NASCAR and he was stating as fact that a certain driver should have never taken the inside track. "He would have won if he would have not done that. What a moron.".

All I could think was, gee... I bet they wish they had you in their team to straighten them out.

While I think there are plenty of bright football minds here, I can't help but roll my eyes at those that - while they might be right occasionally - think THIS organization that has brought us to real prominence has no clue as to what they're doing.

I'm all for opinions. But "fire this guy or that guy is an idiot..." Welp... Just makes me wanna bitch slap you.

You make it REALLY tough to want to read your takes - at least from this old bastard's point of view.

Yuuuurrrrrr fired!!! ;-)

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I want to fire you! Hahahahaha.....in all seriousness, I know I said Les Snead should be canned, not fired. No one asked me to clarify so I couldn't amuse myself. I wanted him canned like soda cans thrown at him for not getting more canned. But fuck it, I'm over it ya old bastard!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best owner in the NFL, winning a Lombardi, coach that was burned out after injuries put him in a place he never thought he would be, and now they are moving forward. I'm all in. I have to say, the 49 fans (I saw a youtube video on the Ramsey trade by Whiner fan) are already saying 4 free wins with the Rams and Cards in the same division, both teams not even competitive in 2023. Put that statement on a bulletin board.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The guy who designed this hat:
B28444D5-3F7C-47F7-9B8E-80DD38CBD9B3.jpeg

should be fired.

Otherwise, I agree 100%!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I agree. I'm actually quite intrigued with how they are going to proceed here on out. Any team can sign big names and throw money at star players, but I personally like to see the challenge of creating a promising roster with certain challenges in your way. It builds character for your organization and is a crucial learning experience for any coach/GM.

Tano

Legend
I never said to fire anybody. I just wanted Morris to be a HC so we could get a comp pick.

I always knew that if he didn't get a HC position that he would be back.

Not happy about it but knew it was going to happen.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Great Post and as fans we remember the times we are right more then when we are wrong, that's for sure. Now the key is the team needs to be more right then all of us again, we have to see how everything plays out, but after winning the Super Bowl, the team has gone 5-12 and now has lost more starting players then adding them so it understandable why some have jumping off the ship.

The diehards will remain, we've seen & heard it all, Ray Malavasi falling asleep during a radio interview & Milquetoast Linehan trying to motivate his team and everything word he said was "Okay." Way to motivate Scotty. Anyways I would love to patronize your bar and tell google that the only people that enjoy NASCAR haves summer teeth.

Tano

Legend
I will say I was completely wrong last year.

I thought for sure we would go 12 5 - but man my dyslexia kicked in last year

I thought Robinson would be awesome as receiver and that our OL would be okay.

Never thought our OL would suffer so many injuries

And Robinson just did not click with Stafford but I blame a lot of that on the OL not giving Stafford time to look for anyone but Kupp

I also thought Morris learned his lesson from the playoffs and would play a more aggressive defense - never thought he would go back to playing his CBs 7 yards back and falling back at the snap on almost every play until they got to the 20 yard line.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, the guys running the show have gone 67 - 36 (including postseason) the last 6 years with 2 SB appearances and 1 Lombardi. The 12 years previous to their arrival the Rams were 60-131-1 with zero postseason appearances.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS DOING!!!!?????

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great Post and as fans we remember the times we are right more then when we are wrong, that's for sure. Now the key is the team needs to be more right then all of us again, we have to see how everything plays out, but after winning the Super Bowl, the team has gone 5-12 and now has lost more starting players then adding them so it understandable why some have jumping off the ship.

The diehards will remain, we've seen & heard it all, Ray Malavasi falling asleep during a radio interview & Milquetoast Linehan trying to motivate his team and everything word he said was "Okay." Way to motivate Scotty. Anyways I would love to patronize your bar and tell google that the only people that enjoy NASCAR haves summer teeth.
"We need 4 Pillar posters in here!" ~ @AvengerRam

Tano

Legend
Yeah, the guys running the show have gone 67 - 36 (including postseason) the last 6 years with 2 SB appearances and 1 Lombardi. The 12 years previous to their arrival the Rams were 60-131-1 with zero postseason appearances.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS DOING!!!!?????
Blue font is your friend

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Success breeds expectations of continued success. It's a law of nature or something.

At least we have fans that care about winning and losing. Unlike in Canada, or so I've heard.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Calling your team idiots is a God given right of all fans.