Yet another Johnson in the back end

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Rams promoted Isaiah from the practice squad to play in the secondary.

So, yet another Johnson in the back end.

STLRam

UDFA
McVay and Phillips realize that if there are more Johnsons around, more ejaculate will cover the opposition’s visor, giving the Rams a great shot at running it to the house uncovered. Pretty smart move, I must say.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With WR Fred Brown on the practice squad, along with Malcolm and Jamon, Rams now have three Browns on the roster.

Three Browns. Three Johnsons. Coincidence?

Opposing qbs are gonna have to squeeze it in through some pretty tight spaces.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So it looks like at least on defense the Rams will continue to pull out their Johnsons. :sneaky:

TexasRam

Legend
So this is what you kids are doing with your extra bye week time is it?

giphy.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
With WR Fred Brown on the practice squad, along with Malcolm and Jamon, Rams now have three Browns on the roster.

As Dramound Green & Mark Cuban debate the question.

Who are there owners , or CEO.

As a kid watching Roots, one has to wonder there history. As time goes on
It goes future away , but the names don’t change.

Magic Johnson, Kwama Brown —Lakers

Dodgers Kevin Brown vs Astros Randy Johnson ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams promoted Isaiah from the practice squad to play in the secondary.

So, yet another Johnson in the back end.
:yay:I guessed right! On another thread I guessed this^ would be the move the Rams would make! Isaiah performed well in the pre-season, so I hoped he would get his Chance! ' Johnson & Johnson' sounds catchy!:LOL:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That's what she said...

fearsomefour

Legend

....and no Wang.
Tragic.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So this is what you kids are doing with your extra bye week time is it?

giphy.gif
Aw, cmon Texas, don’t kill the buzz. Please don’t tell me you were too “mature” to laugh while reading the “Rams grab Wang” thread? (One of the greatest threads in ROD history?)

Some things just go together, like football and beer and stupid dick jokes.

If the Rams pick up a guy named Wang, or have three guys named Johnson, I’d say it’s our patriotic duty to joke about it.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I Haven’tstein put a Goff shot in my Gurley’s Brown, but it wasn’t WhitWorth the risk of getting my Johnson BARwinned from her safFold. So I outFoxed her by inserting my Littleton between her Hills, it was a Smart move as she responded with several Longacres. It came Easley to her several times.

I hope I’ve ConMcVay’ed my point, It didn’t convince her to let her friend Joyner in the experience, and I paid a heavy Price for asking, but it Countess that I tried.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I always liked Brad Johnson.
But loved him when he named his first son Max (as inMaximus).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I Haven’tstein put a Goff shot in my Gurley’s Brown, but it wasn’t WhitWorth the risk of getting my Johnson BARwinned from her safFold. So I outFoxed her by inserting my Littleton between her Hills, it was a Smart move as she responded with several Longacres. It came Easley to her several times.

I hope I’ve ConMcVay’ed my point, It didn’t convince her to let her friend Joyner in the experience, and I paid a heavy Price for asking, but it Countess that I tried.

A tip of the Hatfield, I doff my Kupp to you sir. I have traveled many a Longacre in these Woods to hear tell of thy Countess, whose beauty wouldst beguile a Barron, a Marqui, or a Pharoh. E’en the strength of Samson could not resist her Blythe spirit and Gurley charms.

Anon! Wield thy Lance, use your Mannion Johnson to Dominique her completely, ravish thy wench with a Smart Rodgering— for she is indeed a Fox.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
A tip of the Hatfield, I doff my Kupp to you sir. I have traveled many a Longacre in these Woods to hear tell of thy Countess, whose beauty wouldst beguile a Barron, a Marqui, or a Pharoh. E’en the strength of Samson could not resist her Blythe spirit and Gurley charms.

Anon! Wield thy Lance, use your Mannion Johnson to Dominique her completely, ravish thy wench with a Smart Rodgering— for she is indeed a Fox.
obama-mic-drop.gif

giphy.gif

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Definitely some Steely Dan-level talent there.