Yay! Out of the hospital!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way, I just wanted to add that everyone at the VA provided me with EXCEPTIONAL care. While it can be a dogfight to get the benefits, I've almost across the board been very satisfied with the care I've received at the places I've been (I know not all facilities are equal in that regard, so I won't pretend that VA care is perfect, cuz it ain't), and this stay at the VA CW "Bill" Young - Bay Pines Hospital in St. Pete was as good as could be expected especially because under the stroke protocol, I basically had to be constantly interrupted, so there was no chance at getting any real rest.

I figure if I'm gonna complain about the stuff that don't work or should work, I should give credit where it's due and in this case, the credit was very much due and earned.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
By the way, I just wanted to add that everyone at the VA provided me with EXCEPTIONAL care. While it can be a dogfight to get the benefits, I've almost across the board been very satisfied with the care I've received at the places I've been (I know not all facilities are equal in that regard, so I won't pretend that VA care is perfect, cuz it ain't), and this stay at the VA CW "Bill" Young - Bay Pines Hospital in St. Pete was as good as could be expected especially because under the stroke protocol, I basically had to be constantly interrupted, so there was no chance at getting any real rest.

I figure if I'm gonna complain about the stuff that don't work or should work, I should give credit where it's due and in this case, the credit was very much due and earned.
So you're saying there's hope?