WWE - Quick & Dirty Wrestlemania XXX Results (spoilers)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Preshow:
The Usos defeat Los Matadores, Rybaxel & The Real Americans to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
The Real Americans, the last elimated team, break up afterwards.

Main show:
Hulk Hogan opens the show with a promo, only to have Stone Cold Steve Austin and Rock come out to also promo to give the three a Wrestlemania moment in the ring together. Bruno Sammartino was at the event, but did not participate. The three hinted that John Cena and Daniel Bryan may eventually be counted in that elite group.

Daniel Bryan defeats Triple H to win the right to enter the main event
Probably the best match of the evening.

The Shield defeat Kane & The New Age Outlaws
Match is an almost total squash, ending in less than three minutes when the Shield do their Triple Powerbomb on BOTH New Age Outlaws simultaneously.

Cesaro wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale
Cesaro is obviously seen as the next big deal.

John Cena defeats Bray Wyatt
Weird match, with Wyatt giving Cena chairs and daring Cena to hit him. It reminds me a lot of the "embrace the hate" Kane-Cena feud from a couple years ago.

Brock Lesnar defeats the Undertaker
Absolutely shocking result as a third F5 keeps Taker down for the three. Crowd was stunned. I was stunned too. Not necessarily a bad move to end The Streak, but they needed to have someone with more upside and career time left than Lesnar do it.

AJ wins the Divas Championship International to retain the WWE Divas Title (makes Naomi tap to the Black Widow)
14 women, and match was just whoever got the pin or submission. Crowd was dead from the Taker match anyway.

Daniel Bryan defeats Randy Orton and Batista to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title (Batista taps to the Yes Lock)
Horribly overbooked as Triple H and Stephanie return to interfere and Orton and Batista work together for quite a bit of it. Now let's see if the WWE actually lets Bryan keep the belt now that they made the obvious right Wrestlemania booking.

I watched via my PS3 on WWE Network. The only issue I had was that near the end of the preshow, the sound quality went bad and everyone sounded like they had a horrible lisp.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RIP The Ultimate Warrior

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RIP The Ultimate Warrior
Indeed. I was debating posting about that.

Warrior (his legal name, fka Jim Hellwig) suffered an apparent fatal heart attack last night, after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday night, and making a final appearance on WWE Raw Monday night.