WR Raymond Radway?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Can anyone please tell me f Raymond Radway is still on the Rams roster and if he is does he have a chance at making the Rams final roster next season? All I really know about him is that he was on the Cowboys roster at one time and he has good size and he is really, really fast!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
paceram said:
Can anyone please tell me f Raymond Radway is still on the Rams roster and if he is does he have a chance at making the Rams final roster next season? All I really know about him is that he was on the Cowboys roster at one time and he has good size and he is really, really fast!

Yes he is. Looks like to me he has a good chance probable @ being the #6 wide out @ this time and questionable on being the 5th wide out. I would say it all depends if he can find a good spot on the special teams then build on that. Just like UDFA FS Rodney McLeod did as the gunner last yr.