Wow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So I just hired this kid to work for the week while one of my employees is on vacation. He gets here about 15 minutes ago...high as a fucking kite. I confront him and he says, it's not real weed, it's synthetic. As if I won't instantly fire him. WTF is with people

PhxRam

Sounds like the King Of The Hill episode where Hank couldn't fire his new employee because he had an addiction.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is like 23 or so. He is the brother of my employee who is on vacation. I was trying to help him out...but damn. within 5 minutes he was telling me how he is going to bury a bus and make a grow factory....and then he skipped to wanting to use my truck to go get sassafras root to sell to tyson chicken....once again....Wow

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
El Juggernauto said:
He is like 23 or so. He is the brother of my employee who is on vacation. I was trying to help him out...but damn. within 5 minutes he was telling me how he is going to bury a bus and make a grow factory....and then he skipped to wanting to use my truck to go get sassafras root to sell to tyson chicken....once again....Wow
The buying a bus as a Grow house reference; the guy has clearly been watching a lot of TV...

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
lol ya i assume he does a lot of it. This dude is higher than bird p*ssy

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
El Juggernauto said:
So I just hired this kid to work for the week while one of my employees is on vacation. He gets here about 15 minutes ago...high as a fucking kite. I confront him and he says, it's not real weed, it's synthetic. As if I won't instantly fire him. WTF is with people

Holy. Shit. Synthetic weed is even worse than real weed. Synthetic weed has done permanent damage to people's brains (can't say that natural marijuana has done the same). Either way, the kid's a fucking idiot, showing up high to work.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's why I always suggest people try the synthetic meth. It only gives you the fake illusion of eating holes in your brain and making you go bat shit crazy. WTF is wrong with some of these kids?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Im not old (only 28) but ive never thought to come to work high. It pissed me off.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
Im not old (only 28) but ive never thought to come to work high. It pissed me off.

Calling me old? :sly:

Seriously though, I did say "some" but also, there is a huge difference between early and late 20's and also those with gumption and those without.

Gumption.... did I just call MYSELF old with that term? :7up:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

Seriously though, I did say "some" but also, there is a huge difference between early and late 20's and also those with gumption and those without.

Uh, yeah, u old fart! I bet u walked to school barefooted up hill, both ways?

And, yes, we have a serious problem with "generation zero" mentality today.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

Damn, 503. I'm pretty old, but last time I heard that term was from my grandma.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

GO RAMS!!!!

Sad thing is I find myself using the term a lot when referring to today's yute.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
rickrawk said:
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

GO RAMS!!!!

Today yutes don't know shit from shinola.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bfe6CgYbH8[/youtube]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
rickrawk said:
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

GO RAMS!!!!

This here is my favorite Gumption:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_M9WrTC_qM[/youtube]

…..

Legend
When I was in high school I worked at Denny's.

Cruisin in my 1975 Ranchero, Smokin a j on the way to work while rockin out to WhiteSnake on the 15 min ride down 99 in central Cali., clocked in and got to clearing tables, runnin the dish ring. It was slow and the work was easy. All was well in my world. I was making $3.65 an hour and got to look at waitresses all night, so hell yeah I was baddass.

But then my world changed when the manager approached me. Looked me in the eyes and said "I know what you've been up to and I am dissapointed". He gave me a real condescending look that absolutely crushed me. He simply turned and walked away.

I thought...."Shit, if Everette knows...EVERYONE KNOWS!?!"

Then i got paranoid. Who really knows I am high?????

The paranoya overwhelmed me. not sure if it was the paranoid feeling or the guilt of having Everette look down upon me....but i felt so bad that I never went to work high again.

until I got in the Army....but hey....thats another story....

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Synthetic is 100x worse than normal weed...it is very dangerous and you can have crazy hallucinations and think you're dieing.

Source:sadly I did it for probably 4 months and it was fun at first but all it takes is a bad trip and me and my friends were done

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ebonemalone said:
[hilite]Synthetic is 100x worse than normal weed...it is very dangerous and you can have crazy hallucinations and think you're dieing.[/hilite]

Source:sadly I did it for probably 4 months and it was fun at first but all it takes is a bad trip and me and my friends were done
That's totally true. I see people come into the ER high on monkey weed all of the time. They are agitated and paranoid and having bad hallucinations. This crap never happened with regular weed (unless it was laced). Sadly with this and bath salts we get a whole bunch of people come into the ER in an agitated state that never would have been there before. This is one reason to decriminalize marijuana.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
brokeu91 said:
Ebonemalone said:
[hilite]Synthetic is 100x worse than normal weed...it is very dangerous and you can have crazy hallucinations and think you're dieing.[/hilite]

That's totally true. I see people come into the ER high on monkey weed all of the time. They are agitated and paranoid and having bad hallucinations. This crap never happened with regular weed (unless it was laced). Sadly with this and bath salts we get a whole bunch of people come into the ER in an agitated state that never would have been there before. This is one reason to decriminalize marijuana.

I couldn't agree more. I have medical in California. I have a tumor. My grandma has bad cancer in New York, and I just learned its illegal there. You can't even get a medical card, it's outlawed. That blows my mind that she can't get it. It has been scientifically proven to help destroy cancer/tumor cells!