Wow...Mike Foolio at it again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
To be charitable to him ... he's a fcking idiot, and the main reason I don't even look at PFT anymore.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I stsrted a prior thread where I overheard him locally just bashing Goff and the Rams.. suggested he didn’t have the “it” factor and he wasn’t someone he’s heard would be our starter for much longer.

Took a huge dump on our boys and I made sure to let broadcasters know how I felt about his segment when I went on. He’s a little bitch

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Florio is the new Bernie, not gonna read any of his shit.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Florio is special.

Florio_clown.png

tempests

Hall of Fame
Florio stirs the pot, and he knows controversial or so called hot takes will draw his readers in.

I only go to PFT because they're usually quick to report news from around the league, but there is really nothing of substance when it comes to football analysis.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Peter King called Jared Goff , Jared Cook 3 times before finally getting his name right.