Wow How Pathetic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm not trying to sound Sexiest but only a women smh.

This female reporter waits and waits and waits for her turn to ask Peyton Manning questions on media day and her questions are.

1 are you going to be on Saturday night live this weekend?

2. Your playing a superbowl in NY what's your favorite housewife on new York housewives.

3. Do you remember how many years ago Justin and Janet had the wardrobe malfunction in the Super Bowl halftime show.

Are you fucking kidding me such hard hitting questions. Way to make your gender look bad smh

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm not trying to sound Sexiest but only a women smh.

This female reporter waits and waits and waits for her turn to ask Peyton Manning questions on media day and her questions are.

1 are you going to be on Saturday night live this weekend?

2. Your playing a superbowl in NY what's your favorite housewife on new York housewives.

3. Do you remember how many years ago Justin and Janet had the wardrobe malfunction in the Super Bowl halftime show.

Are you freaking kidding me such hard hitting questions. Way to make your gender look bad smh

Don't worry-- no one here thinks you sound sexy :bigup:.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
X thinks he sounds sexy. Well actually he said "dreamy", but that's essentially the same thing.
It's true. I sound like Barry White if one of his balls never dropped.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here let me pick this thread up a lil bit

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@LATimesfarmer
Some guy at media day just asked Shaun Phillips if he considers this a must-win game.

Haha, where do these people come from?