Would you rather...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Make the playoffs for the first time in almost 15 years but lose Jared Goff to a season ending injury which might affect his future health or miss the playoffs once again?

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I wouldn't want to wish ill health or injury on anyone playing the game.
Hope that answers your question.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life, or constantly feel like you're gonna sneeze, but can't do it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sneeze cuz hiccups hurt and it would be impossible to eat or drink...

There is actually a woman who had hiccups for years nonstop and her life was hellish.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The only time I ever want Goff to miss a snap is when we've pulled him because we're so far ahead and don't wanna risk anything.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Make the playoffs for the first time in almost 15 years but lose Jared Goff to a season ending injury which might affect his future health or miss the playoffs once again?

I'll ask another one that would be relevant to Eagles fans:

Would you rather your team initially benefit from a BS penalty, see your team's drive extended, and get a TD but lose your QB for the season at a most critical time of year ... or would you rather the officials not throw the flag and you settle for a FG at that point of the game?

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
tenor.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would you rather win the game against the Rams, but lose your QB for the rest of the season
or
Lose the game against the Eagles and still be in the driver's seat to win the division and have our QB healthy

No brainer to me

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If you're in a barrel of shit up to your neck and someone throws a bucket of puke at you, would you duck?