"Would You Rather?" running Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
I will start it off.

Would you rather....

- Star in 1 episode of your favorite TV show ever OR spend a whole day with your favorite band/singer/rapper/musician (dead or alive)?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Playing Henry the 8th in "The Tudors" with all the sex scenes vs. sipping margarita's with Jimmy Buffet,tough choice

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Considering my taste in music doesn't compose of lyrics, I'd have to go tv show.

Would you rather play in the NFL for 10 years or become a famous actor?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think I'd rather hang out in the desert with Morrison for the day.
Man would that be awesome.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
Considering my taste in music doesn't compose of lyrics, I'd have to go tv show.

Would you rather play in the NFL for 10 years or become a famous actor?

I gotta go famous actor... Being in the NFL would be amazing, but being a famous actor (assuming I'm an A lister) will have me working longer.

Would you rather be given a trillion dollars or be the first person to travel and step foot on a new planet that has intelligent life on it?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm a sucker for horror movies. About a month ago I ordered a pay per view movie called WOULD YOU RATHER.

Fucking sick shit... well worth the 4.99 or whatever those movies cost. Check it out !

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I'm a sucker for horror movies. About a month ago I ordered a pay per view movie called WOULD YOU RATHER.

Fucking sick shit... well worth the 4.99 or whatever those movies cost. Check it out !
Have you seen "The Revenant"? That movie's pretty awesome/funny/bizarre/gory and well done.
I'll check yours out today though.

/thread derailing

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would rather take a trillion dollars. Let some other chump be attacked by some space monkey...no thanks.

Would you rather get to bag your number one, once. Or your net five, five times?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:

Have you seen "The Revenant"? That movie's pretty awesome/funny/bizarre/gory and well done.
I'll check yours out today though.

/thread derailing

I'll check it out first chance I get... thanks for the tip.

lol.... thread back on track now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A really tough one here that a group of business associates and I ruminated over one night while demolishing most of the booze in a tri-county area.

You can go back in time in ten year increments but each ten years makes you 10% dumber. So if you go back 30 years you're 30% dumber than you are now.

How far back would you go.

I was 38 or 39 when this came up and I shot the moon and said 30 years. My counter was that having more time and experience would make up for the lack of smarts.

As far as the tv show or hang with the band I'm hanging with the band. Music is always more fun than a show ever could be.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Would you rather be given a trillion dollars or be the first person to travel and step foot on a new planet that has intelligent life on it?

You know what call me crazy. But I will go the latter. I would rather be the one to step foot on a new planet that has intelligent life on it...What ever consequences that brings to me haha.

Would you rather be the worst player on the best team OR the best player on a average team?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Best player on an average team, all day. No one know the long snapper of those cheating ass patriots. Every knows Dan Marino.

Would you rather bench 225 50X or be able to run a 4.2 40?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Best player on an average team, all day. No one know the long snapper of those cheating ass patriots. Every knows Dan Marino.

I'd rather bench 225 50X. Then you'd never HAVE to run. :sly:

For my GOT fans...

Would you rather OWN a Dragon, or BE a Dragon?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hmmm....I think if it was obedient...I wanna own one. I would rule the damn world...or at least the Midwestern part of Missouri lol.

Would you rather be Bill Gates, or Bill Gates children? Basically, work hard for your money or have it handed to you

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
For my GOT fans...

I will say own.....ONLY if they obay me like they do Dany....*Flys me in front of the 49ers staduim*....."DRACARYS!!!!" :mrgreen:

Would you rather fly around in the Millennium Falcon OR the Enterprise?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
El Juggernauto said:

I'd rather bench 225 50X. Then you'd never HAVE to run. :sly:

For my GOT fans...

I'd rather own one cuz then I'd be bangin' CALISI

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man that Khaleesi is fucking smoking. I'm with you on that Thor.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Man that Khaleesi is fucking smoking. I'm with you on that Thor.
I saw your movie just now, George.

Meh.

I think you'll like The Revenant much better.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
biggame1190 said:
X said:

I'm going to say the Millennium Flacon. I'd love to have a pal like Chewbacca.

Would you rather be a genius or eat the same food every day for the rest of your life?

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
biggame1190 said:
X said:

I'm going to say the Millennium Flacon. I'd love to have a pal like Chewbacca.

Would you rather be a genius or eat the same food every day for the rest of your life?

If I was an Officer on the bridge, the Enterprise, but if I'm an average joe, definitely the Falcon.

As for yours... A Genius.

Would you rather live the rest of your life in an underwater house, or in a space station?